Klaroline or Forwood?

*thrones

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

i really hope they don't though. Not just because of Elena (because C is so not someone to be 'settled' for), but because if they ever became involved in a relationship it would be the most boring thing alive. They're both anchors.Lol,yeah theri relationship will be too Vanilla and then Stefan'll remeber his dick belongs to golden vagina and dump her so yeah no.

aurora is a whingey lil twat that needs to be punched in the face. and she's lesbo for mulan

she was before she refused to help Cora,after that she became awesome.Out of Mulan and Aurora i prefer Aurora tbh,i hate mulan's you're such a girl,i'm better than you attitude.bt i liked her in the Belle-Mulan epi...

And Game of thornes is FUCKING AWESOME.Only show that can make me ship incest lmfao...i want Sansa to own Jeoffery at some point tho,like frickin kick his skinny ass at some point in the show.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

It will never cease to surprise me that people stills ship this,(found it in the caroline tag btw)

I mean its

Whoever ships this srsly needs to reconsider their lifechoices

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

also silver linings playbook or argo?which one is better?

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

i want Stefan to be Caroline's date so bad. these two need to party it up

Lol,yeah me too but i'm pretty sure both Stefan is going to be too wrapped in the vagina drama to actually care about his only friend

Also,i know dis show don't do no forshadowing but after yesterdays epi i got the sinking feeling that they might explore Steroline romantically...i mean with Stefan saying he'll let Elena go and sooo many of adorbs Steroline scene,i have a feeling the show might just go there.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Poor Bonnie fans.stay pressed lmao

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

^You don't like Aurora? :O

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

lol,they srsly look like siblings here lmao

Posted at