Klaroline or Forwood?

*I meant i like Captain Swan scenes..

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Golden Swan was kind of intriguing in S1 but meh, I do not see any love there. Just manipulations for gain. But that was just a remote possibility that would never happen, not a ship.Dude i was kidding...he is her son's grandfather.GROSS.like ewwww to double infinity,,,,,Idk why everyone HAS to ship everything...I like Captian Hook scenes but i don't want them to hook up...Idk i just like Emma single tbh.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

It has a nice slow, beautiful build up and its going to be epic. 

In your head,I'd rahter Rumple and Emma hook up than Emma and Hook.ewww

I loved Kathryn for being the most atypical princess. Writers made her appear one way and then subverted expectations about the character

Meh,i liked her Ftl version a  lil more but then i generally like everyone's ftl versions more(except cinderella)so thats no exception

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

you are such a hypocrite,

lol you distaste crackships and here you are crackshipping

LOL,THIS.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Aurora is back?YAY.i love Aurora.adfghjkl;.just LOVE her..btw she does she appear in FTL or Storybrooke?

Well one princess I really dc for on there is cindy 

Yeah me neither,in addition to making her seem like a ditzy blonde,they also made her a gold digger.My fave princess ruined forever...

For me, Out of heroines/princesses:

Snow >>>> Red >>> Belle > Kathryn > Mulan => Aurora >>>> Cinderella >>>> Ava For me too,excpet for Kathryn,idc for Kathryn,i loved how she slapped Snow tho LOL.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

why can't those two idiots just snap her neck, take off her daylight ring, throw her into their vampire rehab dungeon until they figure out what to do with her....otherwise its just a walking and annoying problem

Sorry but no.This is basically the reason i wanted to beat the shit out of fagatore brothers today..acting all high and mighty when they've done the same shit a million times repeatedly.she'll turn on her humanity if and when she wants to,they are no ones to force her...and she has stated a million times that she doesn't want to be human anymore.so who in the fucking hell are they two force her.srsly Damon and Stefan don't love elena.they love thier week puppet with no agency at all.Elena should dump the both of them and tell them to go fuck themselves.
Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

hopefully they go along SE lines with these two. that is if they are planning to carry it over.

You mean breaking and patching up a bajillion time.sorry.no.just NO  
Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Is anyone reading any fanfiction right now?I cant find shit to read.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Meh,i want Elena to die first lol....Nina does do a good job playing Katherine,she should just stick to bitchy roles

if the KC kiss we get is a sweet thank-you with all good-bye feels I will not be happy. so much sexual tension with these two, they need atleast one awesome one

I'm pretty sure thats what we're gonna get like the DE kiss in 2x22.
Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

I meant the guy who had a hand in killing Elijah's own brother....Basically the second part  of your statement

Posted at
x Close Ad