Klaroline or Forwood?

So who is Elena gonna kill at prom?

Me and Charishma are hoping its Tyler but you never know maybe some random student lol
Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Am i the only one who LOL'ed at the fact that Elijah got pissed at Katherine for lying/killing Jeremy,the guy who had a hand in killing his OWN BROTHER..Yeah,i'll never understand why everyone loves him so much.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

I don't want to see any more character assasination, and I don't want to see three talented actors (JM, CH and DG) spend then next 10 years of their career on a CW show written by Pleccy. They could all do better than that.

This basically.I hope they get a better written show on a bigger better network(i totally wouldn't mind if Jodice happened to be the lead tho,i mean the chemistry lol)

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

The way that DG kissed nearly gave me a heart attack.

Ikr.I never noticed how good looking Gillies is tho,like when i saw him today i was like wtf,when did you get sooo hot and that kiss sigh...............

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

That was for your earlier comment

and i'm not hating,i';m just being realistic,this show was doomed the day Plec signed it

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

@Charishma Then TVD should've stayed on for just 1 season.TVD is a victim of just plain bad writing and fan pandering to some extent..what you're suggesting happened to HIMYM,it was awesome till s5 but then it just got bad and worse to the point now i have to force myself to watch it.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Hopefully, she'll never manage to go there because the show will get canceled after the end of the fisrt season. LOL

Does it make us evil if we wish for this?I mean i love JoMo but i don't want to see Klaus' character butchered more than it already is.
Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

someone said JoMo's abs were photoshopped??wtf,i can't...

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

^thats for @Charishma

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Meh they are going to get ruined eitherway,Bekah is halfway there.Elijah already was when he joined the church of Holy Elena and i'm willing to bet my soul that Klaus will be redeemed by the end of originals.Thats just how Plec rolls sweetie.

Posted at
x Close Ad