Klaroline or Forwood?

Fine,I'll just ignore you :))

It was working just fine for an entire first season without boringinals

That was before TVD became a shit fest without any sl's or plots that made a lick of sense,now everyone watches for fapping...
Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

*audience
Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

and then the originals should all comeback to TVD.Honestly i can't see TVD working without the originals,i mean TVD will loose a huge chunk of auidence without the originals.No ones just there was for the DES pseudo triangle anymore.
Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

I am not in the discussion dearie, I would never discuss this shit lol :P

Then why are you commenting??Go away  
Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

it would explain why he didn't chew Rebekah out so I guess the stake wasn't real, plus if its indestructible how did it break in half 

I LoLed when the stake broke lol but now that Silas is in Klaus' head,it does make kind of sense...maybe the writers do know what they're doing
Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

it was probably about Candices bird tattoo which you can actually see in 3x11 when she wakes up

LOL,i noticed the bird tattoo in s1 itself,the one where Caroline is drunk as a skunk lmao

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

For some reason i have this feeling that the writers might just go with romantic Steroline(if stelena doesn't happen) next season,i mean Stefan has now mentioned a  lot of times that he'll move on an i know its just a huge pile of BS,cos stelena will obvsly be revisited again but if somehow that doesn't happen,i rly think the witers will go with romantic steroline.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

This discussion is so interesting that I am half asleep by now.

Then go away,you're not needed for this discussion anyway lol
Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

I'm not sure if silas rly has the stake or if he was just trolling Klaus,the whole stabbing thing happened in Klaus' head so i guess we can assume that he doesn't rly have the stake..(or he does?)

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

I knew he had moles but i don't have a thing for those....the birds tho,i like.

I like the birds and surprisingly they don't stand out for the character.

Hope they aren't humming birds lol,its funny tho,just yesterday i read a fic where Klaus asks Caroline why does she have a bird tattoo and she says freedom and i guess thats what Klaus' birds represent too.
Posted at
x Close Ad