Klaroline or Forwood?

I can't believe i'm the only one who has a thing for his birds tho,i mean you like his moles but not the birds?srsly wtf....i have a gif where he shows off his birds(LMAO) and i keep staring at it all day long..JoMo has ruined my life.asshole

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Her reaction was funny but I found it weird because...it was kind of obvious he was dying just by looking at him, and she thought he was just playing around? Like wtf. 

Yeah i thought she'd freak out...but then again there were no splinters so maybe thats why she was being like that lol or maybe this is the way of writers letting us know she doesn't care?idk

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

I dont even care,hell i wanted to lick off the sweat and the birds,,,i think i have a bird fetish lmao.

Bleached the blood off what? Pliers?

Lol,idk  bathroom?I thought she had to use bleach to get rid of the blood on her hands lmao

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

K: caroline i'm dying. C: yeah, so?.

I loved her non reaction tho,i thought when she saw him,she'd be like "omfg what happened to you" but her reaction was like "you're hurt,meh..i have a prom to plan and you called me for this?wtf is wrong with you?"

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Too awesome not to be reposted lmao

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

I'm sorry i didn't like Elena.

I LOVED HER.YES I LOVE ELENA AND THE SALAVTORES.THEY ARE MY FAVOURITE CHARACTERS!!!! :p

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

arey i told you she bleached the blood lol

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Lol Gayatri I think BR posted that earlier, cute

This scene was too awesome not to be reposted lol.Srsly tho..so much chemistry how is even possible lol

Haha and she bleached something out idk, they like cleaning each others messes. She is too friendly for me to believe she hates him, even with Tyler gone     

The blood.and yeah,thats prolly what she meant i've given you too many chances already...That scene was soooo intense.christ.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Blame it on the salavotres being major dickbags,i actually liked Elena this epi,even if she was a bit Katherine-ish(i loved the mimicry scene btw lol)....I mean where do these asshole get off being all high and mighty with her?They both turned off their humanity and turned out fine(LOL),why the fuck are they so adamant on her taking the cure when she made it clear she doesn't want it.If i were her,i'd collaborate with Katherine or anyone more powerful than them  not Becky cos she is a dumbass(dodges bullets) to get rid of them for forcing me to take the cure,they're lucky she only killed the waitress...

Posted at

Want more ?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

x Close Ad