Klaroline or Forwood?

fuckin site

i mean this one

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

I liked this scene too

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

she'd be all sad and shyt. it would suck if she were sad.

She'd be sad for like 2 minutes and then forget he ever existed and then prolly bang Klaus.I mean she went to a freaking ball the day after her dad died lmao,poor Bill (as shitty as he was) didn't even get a funeral lol

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

It has not been tvd thread for a few months now and it sure as hell not going back to that bore. 

LOL PLS,You,me and Red sometimes,are the only ones who talks about other stuff(OUAT and Lost girl) here....Everyone else pretty much does still talk about TVD and Klaroline.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Its BN you are talking too,lmao...His day isn't complete without reminding us how shitty TVD is(like anyone could ever forget lmao)

btw 4x19 is totally going to have a forwood official break-up scene

How do you know?I mean i think so too but i'm not rly sure...

someone speculated on tumblr that Elena might be the one to kill Tyler. That is if the does die (and not at Klaus' hands).

You know what?This actually sounds great,i mean no killing Liz and this will alienate Carolena forever...Caroline might have forgiven ric for killing her dad but she will NEVER forgive Elena for killing Tyler,besides i don't want Caroline to be an orphan...

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

They WILL break up in 4x19,they HAVE to bc i need that Klaroline kiss before Klaus gets shipped of to the spin off...i rly rly NEED that kiss lmao.........

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

*like it tho

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Lol,subtlety and this show are NOT friends lmao...I did it tho lmao

Accroding to Pleccy's late night Q&A, Forwood are still together actually. LOL

Ofcourse,they are still together,i mean UNTIL WE FIND A WAY LOL.

Posted at

OT: OUAT

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Posted at
x Close Ad