Klaroline or Forwood?

LMFAO

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Forwood *sigh* i used to ship the fuck out of them in s2,just yesterday i was watching 2x13(the one where Care gets tortured for the first time) and i still managed to get some feels,even tho i hated him for what he did and now,i jst don't...like i literally felt nothing when they broke up in 4x14.Blame Julie for fucking up what could've been such an epic couple.Now its like watching paint dry.*sigh*

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

I srsly thought they were going to kiss after this scene

so intense lol

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

I think this is what goes thru Klaus' head too whenever he's around Care LOL...thats probably the reason he was so annoyed with her in 4x17 lmao

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Fucking formatting

If anything, Kalijah reminds me more of the Hayley stuff in 416.  

The thing is,atleast Hayley is going to be in the spin off,so it makes some sense(not much) but Kalijah is soo  random and out of nowhere,even more so than Klayley if i'm being honest that i was left wondering why did it happen?What was the need rly? 

Also i don't agree with the someone who said it was made to make Katherine sympathetic?Again,what was the need,even?Its been already established that she is a stone cold lunatic manipulative bitch,why retcon that when she barely even appears on TVD anymore?,unless Julie's endgame is one doppelganger for each salvatore and if that happens i will fucking LOL FOREVER at the dumb bitch lmao.
Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

If anything, Kalijah reminds me more of the Hayley stuff in 416.   The thing is,atleast Hayley is going to be in the spin off,so it makes some sense(not much) but Kalijah is soo  random and out of nowhere,even more so than Klayley if i'm being honest that i was left wondering why did it happen?What was the need rly?       Also i don't agree with the someone who said it was made to make Katherine sympathetic?Again,what was the need,even?Its been already established that she is a stone cold lunatic manipulative bitch,why retcon that when she barely even appears on TVD anymore?,unless Julie's endgame is one doppelganger for each salvatore and if that happens i will fucking LOL FOREVER at the dumb bitch lmao.
Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

*And.what is with my hands today lol

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

*now

*also nothing in this world ad i mean NOTHING can make me pity Damon.THAT'S how much i hate him lol and frankly he deserves all the torture he gets lmao.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

The only things that bug me about Katheine is her stefan worship and everyone falling in love with her BS...ow i'm not in love with her as much as i used to be and i won't care if Plec killed her off but in my eyes she is still better than Rebekah(dodges bullets) lol

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Thats supposed to be Kalijah btw but someone tagged it klaroline LMAO

Posted at
x Close Ad