Klaroline or Forwood?

This is how obsessed people are with Klaroline...LOL

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

I LOVED that scene but then again i also love every other scene where Damon's being tortured so my opinion doesn't rly  count lol

@BR That Katherine's a MS??I will never agree with that lol.Queen Kat is no MS and no one can convince me otherwise lol

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

btw what the hell was that with the pain being gone because Caroline distracted Klaus? Took me a second to be like, ohh ok. cool.

Because Silas was fucking with his head and fighting with Caroline took his mind off of it?lmao...still doesn't make much sense tho

Oh and i read a long post on how "you brought me back" meant Caroline brought Niklaus back,how she took away his pain and how Klaus actually misses being Niklaus i.e human Klaus and i was like you got all that from that line :O OK lol

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

only KC fandom would get all ahhhhhhh over someone touching another's arm lolBecause thats the only touching we'll ever get Lmao and i'm being completely honest here,i always explode a lil bit  at their eye-fucking and touchings when almost none of the sex scenes of other characters do anything for me.....why do these two have so much chemistry again?

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Also did anyone else feel that Elena toatally stole Caroline'd red dress?i mean Caroline was wearing a similar red dress in the epi where she and Ty fake break up lol

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

@Charishma Thats why i liked that they became friends,i mean yeah it was a bit rushed but still LOADS better than the out of nowhere i know you love me thing....I always had this head canon of them being friends and enjoying the vampire high life before hooking up tbh.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

@Charishma Yeah i liked that line too,infact i liked all their scenes...and when he grabbed her to say thank you.*sigh*

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Klaroline is the source of all my pain lol.....so much fucking chemistry...it makes no sense.WHY?

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

@BR You are sooo cruel lol.........why don't they kiss already LOL.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Idk, sometimes i think they're totally on. but based on the amount of tension in 4x18, and the no delivery thing, they want to stetch KC just to see us tune in to the spin-off. 

Yeah but why would Klaroliers watch when Klamille is already spoiled the way it is...most prolly they'l tune in to check if KC is still happening or not and if not they'll stop watching.Other Klaus stans and original groupies will keep watching lol.

here better be some developments in 4x21-4x23 with these two. like good, lets have some sex or i might just love you back ones.

Man.,irly want a kiss between these two,even if its a chaste good bye kiss.like REALLY.i can't stand it anymore....and ugh the L word still makes me nauseous....it doesn't seem right at this stage of their relationship and i wish it had never been uttered....

Posted at
x Close Ad