Klaroline or Forwood?

I kind of still don't get what "I should've turned by back ages ago" meant. 

I don't either.... but i always thought she didn't rly hate him,trying to convince herself that she did?sure...Maybe that meant she should've hated him all this time?I rly have no idea lmao.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Lol i loved it when she said you were the one who put my life in danger in the first place,twice...,srsly everyone else might sass him but Caroline is the only one who calls him out on his delusions lmao.....and JFC the sexual tension this epi,,escpecially when he grabbed her........i was dying,i was yelling kiss kiss KISS

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

KC is just as bipolar as i am about them...sigh but rly why is everyone crying that Klaus friend zoned himself?I liked that scene....and shit silas!Carolne was sccarrry! lol

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

IAN what are you DOOOOINNGG?????I cqan't stop laughing at ths face ROFLMFAO

Posted at

OT: OUAT

WTF!!!BUT WHY???AND HOW???? :/ 

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

wtf was that pic no LOL NO...
Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Both Rumple and Regina were mainpulated tho,Snow was not,getting Cora killed wasn't a subconcious decision but making Regina do it??idk about that

#pics Rumple looks like a boss as usual

@Belle Looks badass and evil,i wonder what their first convo after that phone call will be like?

@Lst one appears like something happens to Henry in it.wonder what

Dearie, its obvious

Also that question was rhetorical

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

There was nothing subconscious about that decision.

Yes it was then when she realised wtf she was doing,she tried to stop it but the deed was already done...

Now we have mindfucky WHAT THE HELL storybrooke photos form 2x22 too which I find just as hard to explain...

I think i saw those on tumblr,mostly of Rumbelle tho,wait there were some of Emma and Hook too i think?why is every one wearing so much black these days lol.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Does anyone remember when you had to know somebody who knew somebody who knew Elijah to get anywhere near Klaus?

theflawlessmikaelson:

And now you can just walk into his house with no warning.

How things change

so accurate LOL

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Which is EXACTLY why he will eventually reject Lacey and seek out a way to find Belle.

Then i guess,they'll be evil together this season and then him trying to get Belle's memories back will be Rumple's SL next season.

I don't know, I'd say Snow's recent actions overall rival Rumple at his best, tbh :P

Rly?I mean Rumple has done a lot of fucked up shit,half of which i don't even remember,what Snow did seemed to be more of a sub conscious decision on her part,while Rumple has knowingly fucked up everyone's lives in the town lol but yeah Rumple understanding Snow,maybe...idk i'm still not sold on the brotp idea lol

It will be most likely either Snow, Regina, both of them or Neverland forces that end up hurting him. 

How will they reach Neverland tho?Is Jefferson going to return?or maybe if Hook rly turns out to be peter pan,he'll take him to neverland?to get back at Rumple or something?

Posted at