Klaroline or Forwood?

*amatuer

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

I don't know,i'm pretty sure she'll fuel his thirst of power.Yeah Rumple has developed but he is still insecure as fuck and still believes that he is a coward deep inside..Old Belle was helping him work thru those issudes but its seems now Evil Belle would prolly reinforce all that old belief in him,she will be the opposite of what she used to be to him,the light she was to his darkness is gone,now both are dark,i'm sure both will go through an evil spiral again.

As for your Snow Rumple parallels...Snow is an amature,Rumple has crossed all levels of evil now,so maybe they understand each other a bit but i still wouldn't call them bffs,at the end of the day,he is still the guy who had a hand in fucking up of their entire family. ooh,i just had an idea,what if Snow kills Rumple to save Henry??But in that scenario i don't see Emma saving Rumple.Maybe Neal will ask help from someone(Regina?Blue Fairy?)
Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

LOL,now people are worried that Caroline friend zoned Klaus lmfao @ this fandom

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

As for Rumple - I frankly begin to think he is already tired of his power, that he might even end up being thankful to her.

Tired??I don't think so,i mean as long as Good girl Belle was with him,maybe he could've done without it then but what with Evil Belle and all definitely not.Rumple to me appears this kind of addicted regressive personality who knows magic isn't good for him and it sure as hell isn't power now but he still can't give it up...and i don't see him willingly giving it up like in ever.Maybe if Old Belle was with him but with the new Belle,i don't see it happening.

So yeah, Gold most likely would n ever willingly target her since he sees himself in her, so unless Snow goes after him, he won't move a finger. 

What?I don't see any Rumple and Snow parallels,except they both were good at first as were Cora and Regina,Thats where the similarity ends....Snow has always been this Brave leader kind of person.Rumple NEVER was that.

Don't say that, now he's going to ask you "what evil-ness? -essay-", 

I ALWAYS ignore them(Sorry BN?),now maybe if they were a bit short but he goes on a 10 para rant and who has time for that lol

His hardcore fans really don't give a fuck, they just ship him with themselves or his siblings.

This basically,i have seen a lot of people(includinf me) saying they got turned on when he killed the hybrids,instead of whitewashing any of it lol.KC fans just seem to be cray in general...

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

I can fangirl but I do not justify their actions, like majority of klaus fandom does. :)

WHUT??Klaus fandom is the most prolly the only TVD fandom which doesn't try to whitewash his bs like rest of the fandom does.Like what are you smoking,most of Klaus stans revels in his evil-ness.lol

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

The bad thing being that since she looks like that means no good news for rumbelle ship this season, as that's still evil-Belle and that's from finale. 

Idk,evil Rumple +evil Belle=still awesome,besides that phone call is enough to tide me over the summer lol.

Snow and Rumple work better as comrades or confidants, discussing the fucked up shit they did in their lives and being more fabulous than anyone around them. 

On one hand you want to Snow to kill Rumple but on the other you also ship them as a brotp.DECIDE what you want cos Rumple will never forgive snow for killing him and taking his power(IF he survives that is)even if she does it accidentally/unkonwingly

I can't see Rumple going against her. at best he'll be neutral towards her.

why not tho?Its not like he has any love lost for her,he didn't harm her bc he wanted the curse to be completed.Whats in it for him if he still helps Snow.Idk,if its for his own gain or something,he wouldn't blink twice before killing Snow.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

@Charishma Lol,i just finished season 1 a couple of days ago,still debating on 2nd season...Its okay but idk not that great.Nick is totally me tho,Like i channel him every freaking day Lmao.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

“Caroline and Klaus spend a lot of time together tonight when Klaus asks her to help dig the remaining white oak splinters from his back. She, of course, proposes a deal: she’ll help if he allows Tyler to return to Mystic Falls safely. It’s clear that these two have a complicated relationship and the word “friend” is thrown around quite a few times. Are they friends? Whatever they are, Caroline’s patience in dealing with him seems vast, even if she explodes at him frequently (and justifiably). They also discover some important information about Silas’ powers that raises the stakes for everyone involved.”

LOL,so thats how Tyler returns like everyone and their mother predicted,these writers have no creativity.at.all.LMAO

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Damn,Belle looks *hawt* Thank god she stopped wearing those skirts,i was getting tired of them tbh lol.

Meh, Rumple/Snow will always be my favorite brotp, so I'd rather he not go against her lol. 

Lol,rly??I love the ReginaxRumple rivalry dynamic.But i also have this headcanon in which Snow goes completely cray cray and then RumplexRegina have to join hands to stop her from destroying storybrooke or ftl...Kind of like a role reversal,you know?I'm a huge fan of those.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

This is the second time you didn't react,just checking lol

Rump would still have magic but not as powerful and Regina and Snow would have all the fun in the world, lol. 

I don't rly care as long as Rumple is still stronger than Regina,like idk RumplexRegina joining hands against Dark!Snow would be awesome...

Not to mention that Rumple loosing his Dark One status would certainly improve his relations with Bae. 

I think i read a spoiler somewhere that Neal's relationship with Rumple is going to change in remaining couple of epi's.Not sure if its legit tho.

Posted at