Klaroline or Forwood?

@BN Lol,you have mellowed my friend,i remember when you used to rage at the littlest things,and now no reaction at all :O quite a change lmao....Did you visit Red Dragon for anger management issues??

You can't have a big clash like snow/regina deserves if one side or the other is too passive. This way it ensures it to be spectacularly fabulous. 

Ugh,i just want a rly big show down between them,like i'm kind of at a confused place where i want Snow to get rly dark like be the next dark one while Rumple still retaining his magic and trolling them all.Rumple or Snow,i can't DECIDE lol...

No, the spoiler said the word 'friends' is thrown into their conversations including 'Tyler'   

Maybe Forwood will break up but still remain friends,makes a lot of sense,Tyler has been a big part of Caroline's life..

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

wht did she say now lol

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

^LOL,THIS SHOW.

TVD Plot Twist: Carina MacKenzie is really Silas.

lmao

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

“If you are familiar with “Buffy the Vampire Slayer,” “American Gothic” contains two major plot points that bear a striking similarity to Season 5’s Ben-Glory conundrum and to The First in Season 7.”

This was it lol

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

^He will come here now and rage for 10 pages how Klaroline is garbage compared to spuffy....

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

And I am 100% sure Regina is underestimating what SNow is capable of and will pay dearly for having held that heart in her hands and yet having left her to live. 

Yeah i think her underestimating Snow will backfire too,i kind of want the dark snow and Regina reationship to be a bit like Rumple and Regina one..l just love thier rivalry Lol.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

@Charishma Thing is,no matter howvever muh JP might hype it,i have literally 0%faith in her abilites to write a good show,TVD was already established a show when she completely took over and fucked it up,just look at the last 2.5 seasons....I mean this is the woman who made Damon hide that mcguffin in a soap dish lmao....So yeah i don't have any expectations,i'll only be watching for JoMo,that is if Hayley doesn't completely ruin it for me...

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Yeah i know,its hard for people like us to uderstand how TVD could survive without Caroline and the originals but the thing is the only character worth caring except the DES ofcourse is Caroline,there has to be a plot B too and no matter how hard the writers try,no one cares for Matt or even Bonnie anymore?Who else is left?oh and about bringing in new characters?Let me LOL at that for a few hours bc i LOVE how they brought April for a couple f epi's and the conveniently forgot about her....so yeah Caroline leaving might not have that much of an impact to get the show cancelled,but the ratings WILL suffer.

But I do think they're planning to shift Caroline over, and I don't think it'll be at the end of season 6.

She could be a guest star tho,remember Claire isn't a regular on TVD either,she still gets her fair share f appearances and i'm pretty sure Klaus will crossover to TVD too,a lot more than Caroline will to TO.

2 seasons is just too long (and that's if the trio don't sign on for more seasons).

Not to be a buzzkill here but i doubt TO will last more than one season,also the trio doesnt have to sign for anything,TVD is going to get cancelled just like GG did,mark my words lol

I would understand shifting Caroline over post season 6 if they'd left them off at 4x07 (or even 4x13) feels. But idk, for some reason I'm convinced the deeper they go into it, means less amount of time available for 'separation'. Strange logic but idk.

Maybe theya re just milking everything while they can?Call it fan pandering maybe?so that Klaroline fans don't try to kill them over the summer,idk why everyone is so pressed tho,its not confirmed that the pilot WILL get picked up,it might not,so they are idk preparing themselves for that too?

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

so this might sound obvious, but yeah, i've figured out why so much KC from 4x13-4x19. They want to bring the "relationship" to a certain point before the spin-off. Which can only lead me to believe KC aren't done. Caroline probably will shift over for good at some point. I just hope its not at the end of TVD.

I'm pretty sure Caroline won't leave TVD as long as its on,like i keep saying again and again.People are sick of the triangle and with the woriginals leavin,the only character left worth watching is Caroline,if she too left,i'm sure the show will lose a big fanbase.and i agree that they might have a relationship on the spin of,why else would they bulit it up with so much hype might i add,just to tear it down?

Posted at