Klaroline or Forwood?

she did nto just start hating Snow - as we have seen she was driven to the point where she had nothing left in her, nothing to live for. 

Yeah but idk,she started hating snow the minute Cora mentioned Snow revealed her secrets....and yeah i agree hating snow and wanting to destroy her kind of gave her a goal in life,something to live for,maybe thats why she continued hating Snow for so long,cos she had nthing else to live for ? but now taht she has Henry,she's considering letting go?

lol and the person who pretends the show is great has to be me. what can i say? TVD + zero expectations = a fun time.

LOL,yes.It has to be you lmao,no offense.I wonder which category i fit in?Prolly a bit of all lmao

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

I kind of consider Snow and Regina to be on equal ground in terms of development.....Regina just has to let go of her weird grudge against Snow,i'm not saying her hate isn't justified especially after Snow manipulated her into killing her own mother....but she blames EVERYTHING on snow.(I still don't understand why she didn't blame Cora for killing Daniel instead of hating Snow all her life.)No wonder snow is sick and tired of it lol.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

LOL,this is what i felt like too Poor Stefan,....This recap's not that much fun tbh....I dont think MC did the whole thing himself

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

^LOL,

Its one huge clusterfuck of random bullshit consisting of two people spamming ouat stuff, one person stanning a crackship, one person pretending show is great and the rest laughing. I kno i'm atleast 10 pages late but who the fuck pretends this show is gr8?LMAO.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

LOL

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

you're welcome lmao :P

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

I thought those two would make up but I guess not if she's going to the man who killed Elena for help. L, o fucking L

gotta love the irony lol

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

srsly if Caroline gets beaten up by Elena in any way,i'm going to cut a bitch.once is enough do.not.want.a.repeat

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

“Klaus, kill Elena. She ruined my prom.”

Caroline Forbes

LOL,I wouldn't mind if this happened,even tho i want Caroline to be the one to kill her.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Klaus receives a message that could change everything.

Klaus's errand Boy: They're no more condoms

Klaus: What do you mean? I specifically ordered you to buy more than enough yesterday

Klaus's errand Boy: But you used them all with Caroline last night

Klaus: You better find some more cause if you're the reasom i don't get laid tonight...i will kill you...

Klaus's errand Boy: But you don't even need them...

Klaus: That's irrelevant. She wants them.

The only question i have is why would vampire's need condoms???*scratches head* They can't procreate and the sure as hell don't get STD's.Then WHY??

Posted at