OT: OUAT

But can i just say that Henry is pissing me the fuck off! That kid is so annoying. Get rid of magic???Really bitch? Really? Then what would we do all day? Watch Rumple polish his antiques for kicks?I know ryt...effin kid annoys me soo much i want to punch him,ugh.and when he went to blast the magic away???i fucking wanted to beat some sense into him..He should go to school and play and stop worrying about things that are none of his concern.Let the grown ups do their thing,i just hate the way he keeps butting in.

Its so obvious to me that Baelfire is Peter Pan. 

Idk,i think he is one of the lost boys tbh,,,,he doesn't rly seem the type to never want to grow up or something...also i thought Hook said that.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

LMFAO,I'M DYING LOLOLOLOL

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Is it just me or does this ep not sound good for Tyler 

Depends on your definition of "good" to both this season and last one seemed veeeerrry bad for him lol.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

The fact that Caroline turns to Klaus for a problem as simple as Elena ruining her prom speaks VOLUMES about the progress their relationship makes in 418!

# Its not like she needs his help with Silas or something much bigger.

# Asking for help on a problem as insignificant as Elena is boyfriend/husband territory!

# OTP IS MARRIED!!!:)

KC tag is on fire today lol

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

The fact that Caroline turns to Klaus for a problem as simple as Elena ruining her prom speaks VOLUMES about the progress their relationship makes in 418!

# Its not like she needs his help with Silas or something much bigger.

# Asking for help on a problem as insignificant as Elena is boyfriend/husband territory!

# OTP IS MARRIED!!!:)

KC tag is on fire today lol

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

LMFAO

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Damon is a lying manipulative bag of dicks who in 4 seasons has continued to treat woman like dirt, even women he claims to give a flying fuck about. 

i LOVE mysticdownfall.just sayin lol.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Klaus helps Caroline with the prom LMFAO...One episode they are fighting and the next Caroline asks for help for PROM!!I'm curious,What the eff happens in 4x18 to make that leap??lol
Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

JFC,the epi didnt even air yet and fandom is already raging lmao.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Who do you think Prom queen will be tho?I want it to be Becky or Caroline.Becky more than Caroline tbh but if its Elena,i'll srsly cut  a bitch.

Posted at
x Close Ad