Klaroline or Forwood?

I know i missed a couple of epis but when did Damon say Elena is a stone cold bitch?? :O

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

I shipped them when they had their first scene together.Sorry.Not sorry. :P

ouat finale - you know who now wears dark purple clothes :P

Lol,i don't want to know any finale spoilers tbh,i'd rather bask in its awesomeness when it comes lol

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

I shipped them when they had their first scene together.Sorry.Not sorry. :P

ouat finale - you know who now wears dark purple clothes :P

Lol,i don't want to know any finale spoilers tbh,i'd rather bask in its awesomeness when it comes lol

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

I have no idea why they decided to send Tyler away when Klaus is already leaving the show.whats the point even?From having 2 LI's Caroline went to having none....good for her tho,i hope she stays single in s5.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Damn,i've to catch up with Arrow too,lmao.Olicity is officially my crack ship now :P

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

I still wonder why she was in the same club as Klaus in the 20's, lmao dis show 

Plec logic: stalking Klaus cos she was running away from him lmfao

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Still Lulzy tho....especially the link BR posted lmao.Imma reblog just for the lulz

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

@BR LMFAO that is BETTER :p

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Oh pls feel stefan blah blah thing...and i did say i find everyone falling for her magical lady parts a bit too much.What else do you want me to say lmao.

also that Will trying to kill Hayley thing and hiding her from Damon,we have no idea whether they were friends or not...so i wont just assume he was in love with her too.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Have you guys seen this LOL

Posted at
x Close Ad