Klaroline or Forwood?

90% of it is compulsion,i do find everyone falling in love with her a bit ridic  tho lol.I'd still Elena die rather than Katherine,she still manages to own the bitches every time lol whereas Elena always comes across as a dumbass to me.To each her own lol

I saw the Stefan worshipping as trolling. She loved him at one point and probably still does but her "obsession" with Stefan was just to cover up her plans. Even though they didn't buy it, she wanted them to think she was jealous of SE so they wouldn't know she was plotting to ship half of them to Klaus with a ribbon on top.

It still continued in s3 tho,what was her reason then?

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

I hope klaus & Caroline share one last dance before he leaves. 

ME TOO,nic Me too

I don't think J.P asked Candice to join tho,think about it everyone wants their own show but Caroline the only tolerable character left on TVD now,after the originals leave,there will be nothing else to watch except DES borefest,people will stop watching TVD.I'm positive Candice will join the spin off after TVD gets cancelled tho(IF the spin off lasts that long)

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

@Charishma well,she had to save her own ass,she never was bothered about anyone but herself,honestly thats why i liked her..she is soo utterly selfish,thats why she is such a survivor too.....but her steffie worship got a lil too much for me,as long as she isn't interacting with Stefan or telling everyone how she loved both of the Salvatores,i'm fine.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

LOL,Everyone liked him in 3x03,i did too but in more of an anti hero capacity,i liked him more as a villian in s2.I wanted him to die(thats how you like a villian :P)

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Wolves can't be compelled,

I know,what i meant was Klaus should've done something along the same lines instead of giving her the original D

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

I agree that her seductive quality working all the time is a bit too much...but isn't being Mary sue beyond that,she had one quality that works too much,seductiveness,sure BUT she is still a obsessive psychotic  manipulative liar?and its also not like her plans NEVER fail,they've failed plenty of times cue:getting stuck in the cave....Also everyone acknowledges her flaws and her actions are Never whitewashed,i'd call that being the opposite of  the all caring Mary sue,

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

when Klaus had her kidnapped though. do you remember the knife thing? where she repeatedly had to stab herself. he's so fucking insane.

I can't tell you how much i LOVED it and when he asked her to remove her necklace and burn,it was what Klaus should've done to Hayley for betraying/manipulating him too lmao

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

What townspeople???The other 27(or whatever vampires?)

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

*it was

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

I'm pretty sure the bracelet she wears is just a bracelet. She doesn't wear Tyler's either,

I know but these fantards lol,if it has to be,i'd prefer her to wear Tyler's(pls don't shoot me),i was just so thoughtfull and then i want her to give it back to him saying bye forever trolololololol :P

Posted at
x Close Ad