Klaroline or Forwood?

^That was for Flora

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

As far as i remember yes,the only time Elena ever got called out on hypocrisy was in s1....and Jeremy did that.Everyone else in MF still thinks Elena is some caring and loving fairy godmother sent for saving their lost and damned souls.Damon..he gets to be the hypocrite asshole with a purpose...LOL.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Okay if Julie really loves Caroline as much as you think she does then please tell me why the fuck she is shown and acknowledged as a hypocrite?slut shamed and blamed for getting raped and abused(which still continues to not be acknowledged for some reason)?Getting Beat up and almost killed by Elena for wanting to fuking protect her?regressed from her s2 self to Stelena's official cheerleader???so much LOVE.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

@Patri In all honesty i'd rather Caroline dead than whats being done to her.I'd like to remeber her as the awesome character she was in s2 than a shadow of herself that she is now.Again,screentime isn't worth shit if it destroys the character.

Bonnie is definitely a character Julie Plec doesn't like.

Or she just doesn't care.I think they made a big mistake turning Bonnie into a plot device no one cares about in s2.Then in s3 couldn't make the fans care for Bonnie enough,so they just gave her story line to Caroline.That doesn't make Caroline Julie's favourite.Quite the opposite actually,since again she had nothing going on in her own life.She is  the lead character in other people's sl's and supporting one in her own LOL.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Kol might be dead but i'll never believe he was more loved than Caroline lol,He appeared for like what 5 episodes and Caroline is like a pseudo lead??BIG difference.

Caroline's storyline is a carbon copy of Elenas from S1-3, until Klaus leaves at least. 

what BN said.

Whatever Elena does gets ignored and whitewashed as hell while Caroline ends up getting beat up and almost killed FOR DOING THE EXACT SAME THINGS.Yeah i still believe Julie hates her.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

She does not even have work. 

This is basically summarised all my probs with Caroline ryt now,she has no life at.all.EVERYTHING she does revolves around Elena and Tyler (and now bonnie too i suppose).....

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

^I meant the saving her part,she didn't even try to get struggle./try to get rid of the hybrids when the caught her,she just waited for Elena and Tyler to save her.

@nicfanz I''l just let BN answer cos i(verrrryyy obvsly) don't have a prob with that.My problem is that Caroline's turned into a fucking wall paper and i dont like it lol.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Caroline: convinces Klaus to let his hybrid die (who HELPED THEM save Elena), no one judges her but Tyler, whom does not even bring it up again the next ep.

Cos she did it for ELENA....get my point???

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Did you guys fall asleep when half the fandom exploded in annoyance at how easily she kicked Damons ass from hurting Bill, because she was still a baby vamp. (enjoyed that tho). 

Those were the Damon stans,everyone else loved it and i don't think all writers hate her,i just think Julie does.Yeah it doesn't make sense but seldom does anything on this show....MATT for fucksake was able to kill Finn,does that mean the writers love him too?

Elena had likeable traits in S1 and they have all been butchered, dumbing her down to a damsel who is helpless and with two guys obsessed with her. How does Caroline not have this same problem now? And yet it proves they hate Caroline but not Elena? What the hell you guys, could this be any more biased. 

Elene never reached the level of awesome Care did.Elena might have been a bit likeable in s1 but i was still indifferent to her,she never touched me the way Caroline did,the only character who btw had development in the first 2 seasons....Damon is like a fricking pendulum,swinging back and forth...Stefan's stagnated and Bonnie is just there so forgive me for believing that Julie hated Caroline. Because how can we have fans liking anyone other than our little miss mary sue???Everyone character's might have been ruined but imo no one is worse off than Caroline imo because no one recieved that much character development in the first place.The writers might love Caroline i believe that,but NOT Julie.Never.
Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

In the span of 7 hours, Glenna left to run errands, went home, took a nap and then woke up to you still bitching, WHAT is air.

LMFAO...His hate of this show/Julie Plec is.....amusing lol

Posted at