Klaroline or Forwood?

I think BN's just being sarcastic but then again what do i know,i haven't watched OUAT since the hiatus.
Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

When he said she's hallucinating it didn't really look like he believed that. yeah,it was like he was trying to distract her.Its just i don't want to believe its love yet,okay.so i'll just stay in my delusion that its not love because it makes more sense.

I'm pretty sure they'll revisit KC in S5.

Because KC will never ennnd?near far wherever they are........la la la....

I'm pretty sure everyone will move on from KC if it doesn't happen in s1 or 2 tho.fangirls tend to be fickle and god knows how many ships will be launched by then lol.
Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

and he didn't deny it when it was saidwell he did say you're hallucinating but thats not outright denying so thats that.

TVD has always has issues with things it tells us instead of showing. The writers probably think KC is love even if it doesn't make sense yet from what we've seen. But they pull that shit all the time.

This is why i've a hard time believing he's in love with her,i mean they didn't really show anything from his pov and now he's in love?its contrived as fuckand why even go that way when KC going to end this season itself?idg what Plec is trying to do.But yeah, to each his own i guess,unfortuantely this also provides cray KC fangirls more fodder.*sigh*

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

The writers have taken the ONE SINGULAR good thing that was left in the show and totally ruined it in season 4. Caroline's strong no nonsense personality has been sacrificed and turned into a housemaid/babysitter for Ty, a stupid/unrealistic obsession for Klaus and a stan/relationship concellor for Stefan. Its like she's been defined by the characters around her instead of imprinting her own personality on them. This is my greatest dissappointment from the season. I mean i knew the DES shitfest was gonna reek but for such a writer's favourite it just shows how their willing to compromise ANYONE in this blasted wreck of a show to preserve their joke of a triangle. Or they just don't know how to write. 

Everything that comes out of your mouth is PURE GOLD @Red PURE GOLD

Its so funny you should say that. When i first found it i immediately thought of Plec. 

Great minds think alike ;) lol

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

@Red OMG i love your avatar,this is what i wanna do to Plec and Elena lol.
Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

I kinda laugh when people say the triangle wasn't forced in S1 (of course it's only gotten worse since, but still).

I hope BN  doesn't see this,i already had a 5 page long debate with him but he still won't back down LOL.

Get back at Rebekah for what? 

For Killing Elena?i mean yeah he originally planned to kill her too but since he survived it didn't matter i guess?i dont even remember lol.

and caroline's control over vampirism wasn't that easy really,she still had probs when exposed to blood in s2(cue:when Matt was stabbed in the neck,she still had to control herself)and you can't even compare it with anyone cos  there haven't been that many lasting transitions,Stefan and Damon don't count cos of no blood bags and Elena=sire bond and then we're left with Tyler who struggled for 1 day total and it all made sense acc to her char eitherway cos she has OCD,and i don't even know how Tyler overcame those urges(cos of care most prolly). agree with everything else you said. Call me super pessimistic but i still dont believe its love,even if Caroline turning into perfect lil mary sue 2.0.
Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

remember when isobel dropped the word on Elena and Damon? I found it awfully early.

Lol,yeah,that really came outta nowhere.

I already thought it was love when he saved her over Rebekah (which I found annoying).

I thought he was just getting back at Rebekah when he saved Caroline over her.I mean they met like 4 times before that,how did he fall in love so fast LOL.I mean Care's great and all that but this kinda things happens only with golden vagina.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

@Flora ITA with everything you said.and just because Caroline thinks he's in love with doesn't mean he is.I mean obviously his feeling for her run deep but for some reason i still don't think its Love.Maybe its because i don't like how casually the L word is thrown around on TVD but whatever i just don't think its love yet.
Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

I think she wasn't cos JP maybe be many things but she ain't that dumb to ship away all the awesome characters to the spin-off....cos I am sure she knows Caroline is the fan fav female character so she would never let her go.

Then what would be the point of killing her this season?Elena might be her best friend but its not going to matter all that much now that Jeremy's dead,she already turned off her humanity,what else is left?

and when the originals leave,she and Stefan(Sometimes) will be the only characters left worth watching  on the show,killing Caroline will be a dumb move.Honestly,I only see caroline dying in the series finale(to give a bigger shock), if ever.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Idk,she might choose the stability of TVD over The originals spin off,TVD is sure to last for 6 seasons atleast ,originals might get cancelled after 1 season,i mean i LOVE JoMo but don't forget its Plec whos handling the show.

Posted at