Elena & Damon - frat party scene

Hey i grew up with Harry Potter,so i was more in love with Harry than Daniel really but you have to admit he was cute as a kid.The only thing i notice about him now is his paleness lol.He should get tanned or something.

and i never really noticed his acting skills(i was too busy drooling and imagining of our wedding lol) then and i haven't seen any of his movies of late so i can't really tell.

Meh,i never liked Vivian then and i don't like him now.i never noticed him really.

Posted at

OT: OUAT

Kohl makes'em look sexy lol.

I found them cute,i mean when i used to watch it,they were just friends and even then Kurt had a little bit of a crush on blaine. i only watched the 2nd season on and off though.so i don't really know what happened afterwards.

Posted at

OT: Revenge (For People Who Like Their Lead Characters To Be Awesome)

^^LOL.You all keep shipping Emily with Aiden/Daniel/Jack/Nolan.I ship emily with her red dresses lol.She always looks stunning in them.

Posted at

Elena & Damon - frat party scene

@Rita Hey don't say anything about Keanu Reeves.NOT.A.THING.He was my second love,okay.i still remember watching the matrix revolution and asking my dad what this hunkety hunk's name was. lol and i made him promise that my future husband would look like him too lol..

p.s if you are wondering,Daniel radcliffe was the first.You don't have to say anything.I know.What can i say?i was a kid lol.You have to admit my choice got better as i got older lol.

Ugh i hate Vivan Desna(is that how his name is spelt??idk)wooden expression and all that jazz but after watching TVD i kinda understood why EK chose him for Stefan.He had a frown forever painted on his face.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

i like how you troll Jeremy.i still remember the dog one lol
Posted at

Like i said,superiority complex lol.But acc to BN its okay due to chinese traditions or whatever....meh i don't care much for gay pairings but i did like Klaine in glee.i've have seen only 2 seasons so idk how it developed afterwards.

Posted at

lol.Thank god,not that im a homophobe or anything.I just don't dig gay pairings too much..LOL you are right.i find both of them equally annoying too.Maybe Aurora a little less coz she is so "pwetty" :P

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

He is right,care is the best thing to have happend to TVD.I  don't know if i like Candice coz of Caroline or Caroline coz of candice but all i know is both are PERFECT.lol.He did mention how bad klaus felt during the what did he promise you scene(i felt really really REALLY bad for klaus here,u can just tell how much trust and approval of his family meant to him) and honestly that made more of an impact on me than the other scene because i was really feeling bad for Rebekah at the time."Look at me and do it,you coward" line just killed me.

Posted at

WTF Emma is lesbo??what am i reading? :O I sometimes think Mulan has some sort of superiority complex or something.The way she treats Aurora,like she is a 5year old kid certainly indicates that.
Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Okay,its not really fangirling but he really does like them,thats for sure.I freaking love his recaps, especially the way he trolls Elena and stans caroline cuz im a Caroline stan too and i love all the other stans!

LOL i liked it too and he is right about them being really talented.One of the few on TVD to be sure.

Posted at