LOL AT THIS SHOW.

they never showed him in any of the flashbacks if i remember correctly..........i stopped trying to make sense of things in this show after season 2.humans sometimes have stronger reflexes than vamps,younger vamps beat up wayyy older vamps.normal vamps beating up originals and then there is the hearing thingy added to that, i still cant figure out wether the vampire heart beats or not.i know they have stated it many times that it doesnt but if it really doesnt then why does it matter if someone rips it out??

Posted at

lol im confused....

*klaroline
Posted at

lol im confused....

standing on a moving bike would hurt you too...lol during the entire scene i was just waiting her to fall lol...too bad the fall never came.a lot of people would have enjoyed it.btw is there any caroline/klaroine next week??if not, i''d rather skip it. 

Posted at

lol im confused....

this show is a train wreck.admit it.nothing makes sense anymore.also while we are at things not making sense why do vampires need helmets again?? 

Posted at

LOL AT THIS SHOW.

matt has fans?? me neither,i mean she is 1000 year old original and she likes this pointless mashed potato!

Posted at

LOL AT THIS SHOW.

lol when i saw that.i was like omg finally and then my dreams of seeing him dead shattered.god, im so tired of him.useless waste of space.no1 would care if he died really.

Posted at

LOL AT THIS SHOW.

"I hate her. I didn't even think I was capable of hate..." blah blah blah.

I didn't know if I should laugh, roll my eyes or gag, so I just kinda stared blankly at the tv screen for a second. JP has really sold herself on this fact that Elena is God's perfect gift to this TVD universe. Needless to say, this line really irked me.

^^uncontrollable laughter!that was my reaction..here is my prediction.in the series finale it will finally be revealed that she is mother teresa's reincarnation or something.hence the endless compassion and inability to hate .lol.other than that she was kinda bearable thoh.

Posted at

lol im confused....

how can there be an original original.seriously, this show lol! anyway thanx for clarifying. :)

Posted at

lol im confused....

does werewolf poison affect originals or not??i mean rebekah clearly was having those halucinations or whatever but didnt seem to be dying or did she?

Posted at

soooo

caroline obvsly...actually im half hoping that they kill her this season,so that i could finally stop torturing myself with this train wreck of a show.

Posted at

Want more ?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

x Close Ad