TVD and/or Twilight

@Elijah Hottie, that is so funny. Yeah, but lets stop comparing because TVD is far more superior to Twilight.

Posted at

fav couples

Damon and Elena, Tyler and Caroline, Elijah and Katherine, Stefan and Katherine, Jeremy and Anna.

Posted at

delena or stelena or datherine and stherine

I am a big fan of Delena and Statherine.

Posted at

Anyone else just can't wait for Ringer?

I will definetly watch this show and I think that Siobhan kill herself from what you post but I may be wrong.

Posted at

Season 3; Delena & Stefan 'The Ripper'

Well, J Plec say that Stefan will be The Ripper for a while and I am also anticipating Delena and Stefan in season 3.

Posted at

Nowadays Katherine seems more popular than Elena :D

That is only because we can connect more with Katherine than we can with Elena.

Posted at

The Secret Circle?????

I give Secret Circle a shot but my main show for fall that is new is Ringer because SMG.

Posted at

Favorite 10 things from each episode.

2. Damon winking at Elena.

Posted at

What's ur least favourite character from TVD?

Matt: Even though I felt sorry for him in the last episode by how he have nobody and a lot of bills to pay, he hurt Caroline too much.

Mrs. Lockwood: Why she is around saying kill the vampires, do she know that her son is a werewolf.

Sherriff Forbes: For doing whatever is neccesary to keep Mrs. Lockwood happy.

Pretty soon I think: Alaric, because he is only going to be there to look after Elena and Jeremy now since they have all the John Gilbert diaries and Bonnie can communicate with the other witches.

Posted at

I LOVE KLAUS

@Luana, the picture still makes him look scary and unbelievable hot. I haven't been on this thread for a while but I still love Klaus.

Posted at