Klaus is not hot and not cool

@Stavroula, It was already stated that originals can walk in the sun just like they are the only one that can compel other vampires.

Posted at

Did Lexi know Klaus???

This does seem like a great topic and Lexi probably did know Klaus and Katherine fake her death because she knew that Klaus had somebody coming for her.

Posted at

OMDAYSS.... WHAT JUST HAPPEN TO ELIJAH!!!!!!!!!!

I know  I scream at Klaus from my room for doing that. I cannot wait to see him back next season and wonder who CW going to hire to play the role of the other originals.

Posted at

Elena, most underdeveloped and anti-feministic character in TVD?

Yeah, lets stop comparing TVD to Twilight because TVD is way better and Elena is like the creme in the oreo that have them all working together.

Posted at

Theories about Jeremy

No, I do not think Anna and Vicki were hallucinations and Luana, I agree with you.

Posted at

Roles turning...

Yeah, I caught onto that but I am pretty sure that Damon will go find him and release him from Klaus clutches. I think it will be Damon who finds out where the originals are and release all of them to help get his brother back.

Posted at

Its ok to love them both

First Rose had said it and now Katherine. Then Katherine admit in that sentence that she also love Damon when she had said I did. I never heard Katherine admitting before this that she even love Damon but now she is leaving and I miss her badly.

Posted at

Did Elena cheat??

Well Stefan also slept with her ancestor and yes I will call that cheating.

Posted at

Klaus is not hot and not cool

I also love Klaus and there is nothing you can say that will make me change my mind.

Posted at

CHUCK BASS IS GOING TO SAVE BLAIR :)

Chuck Bass will be Blair knight and shining armor.

Posted at
x Close Ad