Isnt it kinda strange that...

I know it  is like Charlie wants to live Serena life so Serena mess this one up big time by making her stay and now they will have to keep her miserable if they do not want her to go crazy.

Posted at

Get Her Before The Nice Guy Wins

I also like the Bass men working together because it shows that they work alone to destroy their family. I also like Chuck and Blair and cannot wait for the season finale for when Chuck wins. Louis may be the prince but Chuck is going to be the knight and shining armor that rescue Blair from Russell.

Posted at

Say Uncle - The Ultimate Jack Bass Appreciation Thread.

This is now a better thread since Jack really did something good for Chuck and I wish he will become a regular because he have funny lines.

Posted at

Gossip Girl's Resident Villain

I vote Georgina but I would like to see what Eva can do.

Posted at

Gossip Girl's Resident Villain

The darkest person on that episode is Jack Bass and you guys have to understand Chuck lifestyle. He grew up with a father who puts business before anything and a uncle who will stop at nothing to claim that business so what do you do.

Posted at

NATE & CHUCK SHOWDOWN (sneak peek) (Spoilers)

If they do have a showdown then Chuck will win hands down because Chuck knows how to play the game just like when it was Blair and Jenny.

Posted at

Klaus' Ultimate Backup Plan

Well Elijah did outdo Damon hello brother because Klaus thought that Elijah still had the silver ash stake in him.

Posted at

Klaus' Ultimate Backup Plan

I understand why Elijah did what he did because he just wants his family who are alive since the next season is the season of the originals. Although I do wish that I could have seen what Klaus would look like as a werewolf.

Posted at

The "I Hate Nate Archibald" Club

@Manbangs, the point was that Jenny was only sixteen while he was eighteen and you should not do that to a friend who lets you stay with them because of your daddy problems so I am onboard this club.

Posted at

Raina needs to leave and Nate is too whipped.

I cannot believe that Nate will be with Raina and end it with his best friend since Kindegarten because Raina told him to. I also think that Raina is stupid because Jack knew about the fire but he did not care.  Chuck told Nate it was in everybody best interest if they decide to not tell Raina but Nate did anyways. Nate should know that it is hard for Chuck right now because his only uncle hates him and just wants the business and the mother figure in his life is on house arrest and he finds out that his father could or could not have killed Avery Thorpe.

Posted at