Who HOTT?? Originals OR Salvator's brother??

If my dream come true, it would be Damon or Elijah but I cannot ignore my feelings for Klaus, I believe that Stefan is sexy but I am attract to bad boys.

Posted at

Dan a jerk

I officialy believe that Dan became a jerk. He cut off his relationship with his sister and his best friend. He is becoming more like his father in the case that he is becoming a puppet. He gets mad at Vanessa for telling the truth but do not get mad at Charlie for spilling the kiss. He do not even talk to Nate anymore so all he have left is the girls with Rufus and Eric. He went to show that he would put Manhattan before family anytime. I thought he was different but he is not.

Posted at

New game! (Elimination game)

wow, the game is finish and my hubby surpass my bf.

Posted at

Ian is a pussycat, miav!

@TVDObsession, I do not think Hal Ozan would made a good Klaus because he seem too innocent and I do not think he would make a intriguing sexy appearance.

Posted at

Elijah telling the truth????? PLEASE READ!!!!!

Yes, arrongance from Klaus makes Elijah look like the better brother.

Posted at

Promo 2x20!!! "Be a good little vampire and don't screw it up."

Gosh! This promo got me all hyped for thursday now.

Posted at

"You look familiar" -Elijah

You caught it right. They had met the original Petrova decades before they met Katherine.

Posted at

167 Damon

3 Elijah

Posted at

I LOVE KLAUS

I also love present day Klaus more than past Klaus but Elijah and Damon still tops him because he do not look scary smiling all the time.

Posted at

150 Damon

19 Elijah

Sorry my mistake.

Posted at