2x19 "Klaus"

I know so that is why Stefan and Damon stay out until they was invite in. I say that Elena and Stefan should start listening to Damon more because I am pretty sure that he knows of ways even though Elijah know the best way. I know Bonnie will have to use her power but what if Elijah finds another witch he can trust, she could give half to him/her and they use the power together that way it would not hurt her.

Posted at

'Gone With the Wind' -- Damon/Elena & Scarlett/Rhett

I also agree that Stefan has stoop to a new low because Damon do have Elena respect because otherwise she would not let him back in the house if she was not confident in him.

Posted at

New game! (Elimination game)

123 Damon 46 Elijah

Posted at

As I Lay Dying Synposis.

I think the As I Lay Dying will be one of the main characters dying because just of the title, they will not put that title down for a minor character.

Posted at

Elijah and Katherine

Yes, I believe they could have made a cute couple if Katherine wasn't the way she is and Klaus telling Elijah that love is weakness.

Posted at

124 Damon 48 Elijah

You cannot do this to me because I am in love with both of them and do not want neither one of them to lose.

Posted at

2x19 "Klaus"

I think they still left out a lot of important information like how did Katherine found out in the first place and how they became vampires because Elijah say they had many siblings but only Elijah and Klaus is vampires so we need to figure out more about that also. But dang, I thought Klaus look great in the past but his present self is so much hotter. Then, I thought that one of Klaus witches drain Alaric blood to put Klaus spirit in it so how is Alaric still alive the next episode.

Posted at

109 Damon

1 Tyler

62 Elijah

Posted at

100 Damon

13 Tyler

59 Elijah

Posted at