"DO NOT LIE TO ME!" Klaus 2x19

Wow! I do not have that in my previews but wasn't it already stated that Trevor help her escape.

Posted at

Did Katherine love Klaus???

She admit in a episode that she was falling for him until she found out why he was so interested in her.

Posted at

Where is Klaus from?

I would have to go with German because if he was Bulgarian then he will been known about Katherine before they met in England.

Posted at

Delena never gonna happen!

I am a Delena shipper and that they will happen some time in the future. I love Stelena also but my favorite ships are Delena and Cyler.

Posted at

Stefan and Caroline in 2x18

I actually like them better as friends even though they have more chemistry than Elena and Stefan because I am officially Team Tyler for Caroline.

Posted at

What if....(Klaus vs Elijah)

I will also love that. @Halde, who could be more important that Elijah. I can actually feel that tension, Klaus going head to head with the person that use to be his most faithful servant.

Posted at

When did THIS happen??

This is not from a episode yet. It is probably from a future episode or it is just that, a behind the scenes picture.

Posted at

Katherine's gonna fall for Damon!!!!!

I am a Delena fan too but since they are taking too long for that and giving me lovey dovey Stelena, I would want a hook up between Damon and Katherine.

Posted at

the vampire diaries may be cancelled!

Not Klaus but Jonas because my friends and me loved the part of the mystic grill.

Posted at

the vampire diaries may be cancelled!

I hope they do not cancel it but the reason they are losing so many people is because they are killing off all the interesting people that we connected with only to lose. First, Vickie then Anna and now Elijah and Klaus and pretty soon Katherine.

Posted at

Want more ?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

x Close Ad