Delena's road to LOVE :D

I know Delena4eva I kinda have too. I am kinda debating on should I stay loyal to this show or not because it is not as exciting as it use to be and they are killing off all the interesting characters.

Posted at

Who would win in a fight??? (Game/Debate)

John because he have Isobel working by his side and Isobel knows everything while Salvatore Brothers and him know a little bit.

Posted at

It's not the end of Elijah!

I know, I think that Jonas will get that dagger remove from Elijah because they still have a deal and Jonas is the most powerful witch on there so nobody will be able to stop him.

Posted at

Who do you think Jenna is getting laced up for??

It could be for Noel because I think Noel want to take the girls down and she can help if he benefit her.

Posted at

Why is Toby so scared of Jenna?

I think it is the power of the parents. They will believe anything Jenna said but given Toby past, I hardly think they will listen to his side of the story.

Posted at

Lucy because she proves she is more powerful. I mean how she connected Elena and Katherine was so cool and so unpredictable.

Posted at

Couples you would like to see.

Hanna and Caleb

Toby and Emily

Posted at

Just started watching PLL, and not IM OBSESSED! :)

OMG! You just start watching this show. They make it more interesting than any show I watch because they leave you with a great cliffhanger that make me jump out of my seat. I cannot imagine any other show that actually keeps you that interested.

Posted at

Damon

Posted at

I would have to say Caroline.

Posted at
x Close Ad