Buffy The Vampire Slayer appreciation

My favorite couples was Spuffy, Willow/Oz, Cordelia/Xander, Xander/Anya, Angel/Darla, and Spike and Drusilla.

The quote I remember the most is in the Hush episode.

Spike- Xander, Don't you care about me

Xander- Shut up.

Spike- We never talk

Xander- Shut up.

Spike- Xan-der...

Xander- Shut up!

and Season 2 quote.

Spike- We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." It's just tough guy talk. Struttin' around with your friends over a pint of blood. The truth is, I like this world. You've got... dog racing, Manchester United, and you've got people. Billions of people walking around like Happy Meals with legs. It's all right here. But then someone comes along with a vision. With a real... passion for destruction. Angel could pull it off. Goodbye, Piccadilly. Farewell, Leicester bloody Square. You know what I'm saying?

Posted at

What's everyone's OTPs?

Another List.

Vampire Diaries- Forwood, Delena, and Statherine

HP- Ron/Hermione, Hermione/Malfoy

Pride/Prejudice- Darcy and Elizabeth

Jane Eyre- Jane and Mr. Rochester

Posted at

90210 Top Ten Couples of all season

@Patty, I liked Annie and Jasper and I also agree with your couples.

Posted at

Gossip Girl Season 6

I think the last season should have them coming to figure out who Gossip Girl really is. I know they already did it before but it was short and not juicy.

Posted at

What's everyone's OTPs?

Gossip Girl-Chair

Vampire Diaries-Delena

Nikita-Mikita

Hellcats-Jalice

PLL-Aria and Ezra

90210-Liam and Naomi

I will stop right here.

Posted at

2x13 "Daddy issues" and 2x14 "Crying wolf"

@DamonSucksMyWorld, I also agree that would be the case and they will probably have Tyler head of the pack because they figure he is stronger and can get to the vampires more easily.

Posted at

I was saying that you guys can make up yours top ten too.

Posted at

How is Damon boring??

Yeah, My Damon is not boring nor would he ever be. He is everybody favorite character.

Posted at

When did you become a Delena shipper?

Well! I mainly have to say that I loved both couples until Elena and Damon bar scene. Elena never had fun like that with Stefan so I quickly erase Stelena and became more Delena.

Posted at

Liam and Naomi Navid and Adrianna Silver and Dixon Annie and Ethan Annie and Jasper Jen and Ryan Ryan and Kelly Annie and Liam Liam and Ivy Debbie and Harry
Posted at

Want more ?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

x Close Ad