Is it me or when we get closer to Delena we seem to take loads of steps back???

Well I hate it because Elena is not opening her mind to the one who love her the most.

Posted at

Why does Katerina love Stefan??

I also agree with LoL505.

Posted at

Too much drama..overshadowing main characters

I am in love with Tyler and Caroline and then they are doing that so the show will not get boring by just thinking about the main characters.

Posted at

What can stop you from watching TVD??

Also, I am sick of guest stars disappearing because they make the show interesting.

Posted at

What can stop you from watching TVD??

If they do not give me Delena by the end of Season 3.

Posted at

Who else is excited for a Ian Somerhalder sex scene?

I also cannot wait. Hahaha at CrystalDixon, it be funny if it is Jules because then it will be hate sex which is also amazing.

Posted at

DELENA FANS, THIS IS A MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! So True! You just made me hate stelena more and be in love with Delena more.

Posted at

hate Adrianna

Well, publicity do that to a person. Adrianna and Navid was the best couple ever, just go back and watch season 1.

Posted at

liam with annie or liam with naomi?

@Caitlyn, that is only because they is trying to make Annie look good with everyone. First Ethan, Jasper, and now Liam because they know that she be just as annoying alone because Naomi rock as a couple and being single.

Posted at

Elijah...Elijah...Elijah~

I honestly love Elijah as much as I love Damon. I hope they keep him as a recurring character that will come and go because I do not want him or Katherine to be killed off.

Posted at