We're gonna get to see Damon's bedroom!!!!!!!

Yeah. Cannot wait because I want to see how his room will look.

Posted at

TEENAGERS ARE STUPID AND IMMATURE ITS OFFICIAL IF YOUR A DELENA FAN!!

Yes. Damon do love Elena and he just needs to be happy right now too. As a old saying goes, "if you love someone, set them free."

Posted at

The Kids Are Not Alright (Season 4)

I also cannot wait. Even though Damien is a drug dealer, he is hot and Jenny and him made a exciting couple.

Posted at

My Delena dreams have been shattered :(

thank you miss.curiosity2. Stefan is still in love with Katherine as much as he is in love with Elena. Katherine was his first love and you cannot get over that no matter who you with.

Posted at

Jenny's "banishment"

I actually wanted Jenny and Blair to team up to take down Juliet because that would be so much better. Jenny would want to do it her way while Blair would want it to be her way.

Posted at

Josh Schwatrz: "4x10 best GG of Year"

I also think they should flashback to when they first met eachother. It will be funny how Chuck and Blair acted. Then nobody really cares who Ew ships, I mean they do not ship Chair or Delena.

Posted at

Josh Schwatrz: "4x10 best GG of Year"

I think the next episode after this one will be good.

Posted at

No one is thinking and its getting on my nervous

@therainhouse02, I do not wan them to die either.Because lets be honest, I was getting bored with season 2 until Elijah, Katherine, and the mysterious Klaus spiced it back up.

Posted at

They did not kill Elijah if he is still alive. Yeah, but they do not have no kind of information to work with. Vampires 500 years old been running all their life, if they knew of something they would have use it.

Posted at

Even if Bonnie gets more powerful, it still probably would not work. Lets not forget, before Bonnie the most powerful witch was her great grandmother and she was Katherine little servant.

Posted at
x Close Ad