Jenny/Nate thread.

There were rumors of Chace and Taylor dating, but nobody is for certain since they were both very private about thier private lives

There were pictures of them snuggling at some party that got leaked.

There were also rumors that Chace ended it after that because people thought it was weird because of the age difference, and that later on he asked not to work with Taylor. Could be false though

Posted at

PEOPLE NEED TO STOP UNDER ESTIMATING BEREMY

True, But she's also sort of back. And even if she's a ghost, I hope they can communicate some how. And even if they can't, I'd love to see him reflect on his relationship with her. Honestly I'm just happy to see her on my TV screen again, even if it doesn't go anywhere

Posted at

Personally, I'm a huge Anna/Jeremy fan so I'd much rather see that relationship go somewhere again than see Bonnie/Jeremy get rebuilt, because imo build ups are really important and Bonnie/Jeremy already blew theirs.

Posted at

^ Yeah, exactly. I feel like the writers skipped parts of their relationship that would have been important and went straight to trying to sell them as this ~epic couple. 

Posted at

brooke+lucas

I LOOOVE that video. It's so incredible <3 It inspired my 100+ reasons for dan/serena video

Posted at

forwood is fucking epic

I love it. That video is great

Posted at

Forwood Appreciation Thread

Love the video

Posted at

I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but I really don't like Bonnie and Jeremy. Their build up was really really weak, imo. Bonnie kept telling Jeremy that she wasn't interested in him, until Caroline told Bonnie not to be picky. I mean, really? What is that? It makes it really difficult for me to buy into Bonnie's feelings for Jeremy.

And as for Jeremy, he had a lot of unresolved feelings for both Anna and Vicki. They were both torn from him. So their return is definitely going to make him question his feelings in some way.

Posted at

Stelena vs Delena

I think Stefan will still be a danger and hazard to everyone, including Elena and that will put a wedge in between Stelena, causing Elena to be down and upset and taking comfort into Damon's arms.

I think that you're right in the short term...but I think that once Stefan comes down from his ripping bender, he's going to hate himself, and he's going to need Elena more than ever. I think it'll make them stronger in the end, like Nina said, but in the short term I do think it's paving the way for DE.

Also, whether things end with DE or SE, I'll be really upset if the show ends with Stefan as an unstable blood junkie. His character deserves more than that.

Also, I totally agree with everything you said about Caroline. I think that her relationship with Matt was really oppressive for her, and I think that Tyler is REALLY perfect for her. Also, ITA about Bonnie/Jeremy/Vicki/Anna. This DEFINITELY seems like it's the witchy consequence that Bonnie was warned about.

Posted at

Ian Somerhalder talking about Bamon!!!!

No..idioms don't REALLY exist, it's all an illusion

Posted at
x Close Ad