My First Time!

Dont know about others but i liked it personally

Your doing good keep it up!!

Posted at

Vote for your Favourite Couple!!

""how do we know some Derena troll didn't go there and spend the day voting for DS 47395621 times?""I would love to meet that Derena fan who did that(I adore him/her)

But again why dint some dan and blair fan did that??Dont you love your Ship??Or is there no one so crazy about Dan and Blair who can acctually do THIS....

But again another lame excuse to justify your ship.....

Posted at

""how do we know that derenaislove didn't vote all day in that poll. Just kidding..I hope u can take a joke(derenaislove)..lol""

Lolzz pennfan24 i wish i could do that...But i have my own things to do except Loving Derena

Posted at

Dan and Serena need to come back

""Hey Guys, I know this isnt really relevant but I wrote this fan-fic on Dan and Serena. It reminds me of Dan and Serena's season 1 relationship. What I posted is only a snippet.

I arrive at the loft, expecting for us to be using pre-made cake mixes and store-bought icing. My hypothesis couldn't be more wrong, he had a white apron and a white novelty chef hat [which was probally designed for a big headed 5 year old] He had everything all planned out. We start in the kitchen. I joke 'You caught me in the kitchen without my chefs hat on.. How unprofessional of me.' Dan laughs 'I am the head chef of course, speaking of which I should probally check our main course.' I grab Dans hat 'If thats so how come im the one wearing the hat' Dan suprisingly picked me up, my hands holding his shoulders tightly, he didn't seem to mind. He eventually got his hat back, then I noticed a large blob of flour on Dan's nose.

I didnt notice it before, I say to him 'uh, head chef. You've got Flour on your nose.' He responses with 'I umm saw it on a cooking show, and I think you need some'. He splashes a large amount of flour on me, 'I'll get you', I threw a massive amount on his shirt [im not quite sure that we will have enough flour to make anything else] I found myself falling on-top of Dan. He had the cheekiest laugh, one I haven't seen him do in a very long time. We look deep into eachothers eyes, Dan moves his hands through my hair, with his eyes never leaving mine. I let out a massive laugh, I couldn't help it. Dan started laughing aswell""

Thats Great,It really is...You know i could not stop smiling thw whole time.

Your writing is Good,I think you should be the writer in S6(when derena is back together)....

You should write more stuff like this....

But one thing was missing(A Kiss)

Posted at

"'No hun, not trying to start a fanwar. But you're here talking about polls when it has nothing to do with the plot. So why not talk about the plot and things you want to see changed, expectations or stuff like that to fellow Derena fans instead of talking about who the true couples or what not are? ""

Sorry??

Posted at

""Right now Dan doesn't give a crap about Serena. You should care more about that than talking about fanbases or whatever.""Lolz here comes another dan and blair fan....

Tell me,why are you(dan and blair fanz)are so eager to start a fanwar??

I could answer your question ummmm but i wont cz it will lead to another useless arguement....

Posted at

Lolz Guz stop giving lame Excuses(i feel sorry for you people)...

And well pennan24 call it whatever you want "cheap shot" etc...

But the fact is fact....You know what im talking about....

and No im not trying to start another shipwar(cz im tired of it unlike some Retards)trying to show Dan and Blair fanz that DERENA has more fan following and that they are loved more and that they always win and that they are FOREVER...

I was just turning those faces(who turned my thread DERENA LOVER ONLY into a Shipwar)to the TRUTH!!

Posted at

Favorite Youtube Video

The ones that i made hahaha

Posted at

What the hell.WHY??

Its not a rule DerenaIsLove. But it just easier, your way confuses me...deeply...Well you have to get used to it SORRY...

Posted at

What the hell.WHY??

""If you read back what I said, I said that no one uses the lunar calender as a subtitute to the Gregorian one. I futher said that if someone was using the lunar calender, they would have better things to do instead of being a stroppy uppity little madam on an internet forum for a second rate television show. I don't see offense caused to any religion there""

O yeah guess what im not a religious person but we(my family)still uses Islamic calendar.So dont just jump to conclusion saying they would have better things to do instead of foffing around on internet when you dont even know what kinda of people use what kind of calendar...

""And if I were you, I wouldn't be issuing challenges to people you don't even know. People might end up surprising you more than you think""

O please do surprise me!!

Posted at
x Close Ad