Derena Lovers only!!

Lolzz not that he was wearing Dior thats why she hugged him...

Just an example.

You are i Guess a Dan and Blair fan so you would not accept it even if its true...

So no arguement with you.

Posted at

Derena Lovers only!!

Hi everyone im new here i dont know if there has ever been topic about DERENA....

But since im a huge Derena fan i wanted to start with a Derena topic...

Ive seen lately people gong against Derena doubting if they still love eachother??

People saying Dan doesnt love Serena anymore i mean COME ONE are you kidding me??How can this question even pop into your mind.

and also heard people saying he now loves Blair,Your not serious right??Dan might think he loves Blair but we all know thats not true it has always been Serena from the begining...Dan has just crush on new Good Blair he will realize as soon as they get a chance to get together(yes they might indeed but will not last for long)....

And also people saying how Blair deserves Dan and Serena does not.Can you tell me how??HOw can she deserve Dan when she does not even love him and uses him as his some GAY friend...

Here is a thing...

I mean Dan who Dan??The Humphery from brooklyn who lives in a loft!!thats what Blair used to say about him he was just some middle class guy from Brooklyn who was trying to fit in UPES thats what Blair took him as...And serena Come On she is Serena Van der woodsen she can have any guy she wants but whom she chooses Dan WHY??Because she loves him and she doesnt care who he is.whats his status.where he lives.what he wears.Because she loves him.She loved him when nobody knew him and he was just an outsider from Brooklyn she loved him after the Georgina hookup,she loved him even after he slept with her teacher ,she loved him even after how Dan described her in his Book and she still loves him knowing he might be intersted in her BFF.Thats who Serena is thats how much she loves Dan!!And Blair hated Dan when he was nothing just an outsider from Brooklyn You all remeber how she used to treat him right??Why could not she love Dan then??Why now??Why is she friendz with him now and hugs him when she could not even stand him.I tell you why because Dan doesnt live in Brooklyn anymore he wears Dior suit he is the step son of LILLY rides in limos etc..And because she became friendz with him when she had no one...Thats who Blair is and im not saying she can never love Dan im saying She will not ever love Dan...(No offence Blair fanz i like Blair too she has changed alot)but when it comes to Dan thats how she is...So never ever Compare her with Serena when it comes to Dan.

Im not against blair i think she is good with Chuck they both deserve eachother and love eachother.

And Dan and Serena deserve eachother and love eachother.

But it just freaks me out when People Compare Derena with Dan and Blair.

And how people say Serena always treated Dan like shit,Yes she did make some horrible decsions for her and Dan but Dan has done his parts too he too has made mistakes They both have made mistakes and have learned from it and still want eachother and still LOVE eachother which is the Most important thing.

Derena is forever and the end game.They dont just revive'em every season for nothing,They revive'em every season for a reason and you know what that reason is!!

Posted at
x Close Ad