Forwood Appreciation Thread

lol @ cereal Killer... damn that bastard!!! Now I know who Lucky Charms was really running from..

god it's like 5 am.. I've got a lazy eye..

Posted at

Say Hello to Mister and Miss Cardboards from the finale

I've got nothing witty to say and contribute to the conversation but just... ugh, Elena is such a cunt -__-

Posted at

The Kol Mikaelsen Fapping Thread

Posted at

you guys you guys sahflsakghsakl Kol is coming back.. check Nate's twitter he just posted a pic of him w/ a timberwolves jacket.. http://twitter.com/#!/natebuzz
Posted at

Everytime Kol smiles - i smile aww :]

@OMGQT

Just followed your Tumblr (I'm ninadobrevftw *obviously*yes I lack creativity with username pickings) Cause any lover of Kol/Nate is follow worthy :)

Also anybody knows where the Kol fapping thread is at?? I miss it :(

Posted at

I know me too.. Stupid Plec had to kick him out... My creys..literally crying!

Posted at

Em I too late? To post a V-day pic of Kol Nate.

Also because I live a Kol/Nate appreciation life..it's time for the daily 'hot' gif/picture of him ;)

Again..I can't help myself..so I go on mass long posts..

Ending argument statement...

Posted at

Salvathetic Brothers & their Cardboard Blowup Doll Deapprecation Thread

yeah but back then it wasn't as much of a focus as it is now.  Now it's all over the place;which was also back then the only difference being that it's actually generally accepted by the media and public. If you're gay or support gay rights all of a sudden you're the most loved person and Perez Hilton luvs you.. Nothing wrong with that but that's one explanation why it gets Emmy's

Posted at

Salvathetic Brothers & their Cardboard Blowup Doll Deapprecation Thread

Ugh,Fuck Rachel berry I want to dragon kick her face and don't even get me started on the other dude the gay one who's always with her).. -_-

Posted at

lol.. i saw that interview! Literally afterwards religion just got hot! I totes told my mom to take me to church with her next sunday so I could learn all about jesus for when I meet him we can have a stimulating conversation about christianity and how hot he is! lulz!

Posted at