The official BAMON appreciation thread!! Haters not welcome!!

No way in hell that was a crash. She thought about him constantly and when he died she missed him so much, and she knew that he did have a good side. Crashes are developed when a girl likes a boy primarily for his looks, but no really caring what person he is inside. Exactly! Gah! it's so frustrating!

She loved damon for who he was and I would go so far as to say understood him the best in the series ^ that is exactly how i felt.

Posted at

@cizzi I'm starting to wish that i didn't read the lastest books! And you're right! What she felt for Damon was not a crush, i swear what they had could make anyone with an ice cold heart swoon. They were just amazing. And now it seems as though all hope is lost! The only reason i'm going to continue reading is because of Meredith (i love her!) and Alaric. Their realtionship is cute (But you never see them much in the books).

As for the show, i am seriosuly doubting if they wil ever give us Bamon... let alone a scene with the two of them. It's been ages scince they've interacted with their usual witty banter. And now that they had Damon turn her Mum, i doubt we will be seeing some anytime soon.

Posted at

Whoa i have missed so much on here! But i'm back :)

Speaking of the books have you guys read the new book yet? Let me tell you.. they have completely ruined Bamon. i'm not happy :( Bonnie said that see saw her feelings for Damon as a mere crush. Gah.

@Cizzi yeah i see what you mean, the show kind of getting repetitive. And i'm sick of my faviourite characters not getting enough screen time. 

Posted at

I agree! Gah! its so fustrating.

Posted at

@Jay, i'm not sure how i feel about Jamie... but i guess we shall see how that all pans out. WHAT I"M PISSED ABOUT IS THAT IN 3x14 THERE IS A BALL AND BONNIE ISN"T THERE! I am sick of these writters not including Bonie in all the important episodes! I am sick of them using and abusing her. I swear to god i'm really flipping angry.

Posted at

@Jay haha u understand your Klonnie and Bamon debat. I personally love them both. But if Bamon does ever happen i reckon it wont untill at least next season (me, personally think it will happen in the last season) so i think its fine to ship both or swap to klonnie. It'a up to you :P I just can't choose between them :)

Posted at

hi @cizzi :D I havne't been onhere for so long! I'm to addicted to Tumblr :P haha

You are one fo the most loyal Bamon supports i know on tvfantic :) 

Are you excited for tonights episoide? I'm hoping for some Klonnie/Bamon scenes!!!!! 

Posted at

The Official Klonnie Thread

Posted at

The Official Klonnie Thread

Posted at
x Close Ad