~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

yay Liz I was wondering when you'd pop in! haha yes that scene was great! but going back to that after seeing season 2 made it even better :) and that 3x02 scene was insane how her eyes rolled and they were doing that in the middle of a party?! haha

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

and the 'i love it when you talk dirty blair' hahah

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

haha I know he was a bit funny looking in S1 with that spiky hair!! but omg in the first ep of S2 I was sold. (terrible choice of words but I'm going to keep it just for the irony haha)

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

@still loves chuck

sorry for some reason that pic doesn't show up for me and it's just a blue question mark so idk what that is

@AL&NP

if you go to people.com and look through the big slideshow on the homepage, it's there. 

here is the link! 

that picture is even better though. I saw that some people don't think he's that attractive. while he's not the usual kind of hot like chace, I think he's really good looking, just not in an obvious way haha :) I just love him!! and I love that he and chace were roommates! they both seem like really cool people haha

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

basically blair isn't happy and chuck asks if she got a hold of serena and she says no. and jack is there and blair says something about dan.

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

she so didn't look 13! I think she looked like 16/17. but ya she's around my age now so she must've been young! that's crazy. I really liked season 1 jenny. and I've always liked eric!!

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

hmm if blair is talking about dan that can't be good. (I'm sorry but I just want the guy to disappear/move away/whatever) and it doesn't sound like a happy scene at all. so confused.

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

yay I was on the people website and one of the main pics is ed smiling in the limo!! (i wish I knew how to post a pic of the website, but after trying for a while, I gave up...)

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

haha thanks for the advice ALNP :) It is fun!! (albeit stressful at times)

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

yes I love that tie! and omg is it just me or is that transparent part of cece's dress very very low?? :/

Posted at
x Close Ad