~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

seriously. I can't imagine the show without it. especially season 2. they were season 2. 

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

this show was great by itself in s1 and 2, but wouldn't have gotten a season 4 or 5 without chair. just sayin.

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

It seems like nate was supposed to be a more prominent character than chuck but maybe I'm wrong...things sure have changed though! I've always liked nate, but after watching that season 1 ep I remember how awesome I thought he was in season 1!! he was always so sweet and I love the horrified look he gives his mom when she's telling him to give blair the ring and everything. nate was/is just a good guy :) I hope he and serena end up together. the njbc!!

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

haha liz I did the same thing!! I had to watch it like 5 times, I couldn't believe that happened!!

I tried reading the books but didn't really like them. Maybe it's because I saw the show first so I was comparing it to the show and I liked the show better. maybe before the finale I'll try again and see if I like them better now that the show is horrible (hoping it will get better towards the end of the season with those CB scenes though!)

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

Chuck: One thing I learned from my father's courtship of Lily is the importance of perseverance. That in the face of true love you don't just give up, even if the object of your affection is begging you to.Read more: http://www.tvfanatic.com/forum/gossip-girl/general-discussion/chuck-and-blair-20/page-21390.html#ixzz1oP0138Dl

this could not be more true this season!! poor poor chuck! :(

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

**2x03 

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

yay Liz I was wondering when you'd pop in! haha yes that scene was great! but going back to that after seeing season 2 made it even better :) and that 3x02 scene was insane how her eyes rolled and they were doing that in the middle of a party?! haha

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

and the 'i love it when you talk dirty blair' hahah

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

haha I know he was a bit funny looking in S1 with that spiky hair!! but omg in the first ep of S2 I was sold. (terrible choice of words but I'm going to keep it just for the irony haha)

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

@still loves chuck

sorry for some reason that pic doesn't show up for me and it's just a blue question mark so idk what that is

@AL&NP

if you go to people.com and look through the big slideshow on the homepage, it's there. 

here is the link! 

that picture is even better though. I saw that some people don't think he's that attractive. while he's not the usual kind of hot like chace, I think he's really good looking, just not in an obvious way haha :) I just love him!! and I love that he and chace were roommates! they both seem like really cool people haha

Posted at
x Close Ad