~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

@shangg

same here! I was so ready to leave hs last year but now it's weird b/c I'd been with those people my whole life and in college it's 100% new people! I bet it will be a little bit like graduating, but I hope they keep in touch! (and YES E and L need to work together!!)

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

I bet they will get sad but I think it was much more enjoyable to be on a popular show where they got great lines, SLs, etc. so they're probably sick of it. but if I were them I'd be sad anyway b/c I can't imagine working with people for 5/6 years all the time and then rarely seeing them again. :( I want them to end with CB and I really hope ed and leighton work together on something in the future!

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

wonder how stella knew about it before it happened??

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

haha mrsggfan I kind of agree w/ you but didn't want to say anything :)

I'm glad C and B will both be single this summer! (or rather, I'm glad DB will be over!!)

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

oh nvm thanks mrsggfan! :)

and thanks for the info on the pics stella!

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE ALREADY FILL ELISE IN!!!

Bye girls.

Read more: http://www.tvfanatic.com/forum/gossip-girl/general-discussion/chuck-and-blair-20/page-21380.html#ixzz1oNUd0TKr

yes I'm sorry if I'm being annoying but please fill me in!! 

@teacakes 

that castle is gorgeous. Where/what is that??

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

can someone give me an update?? what was stella right about and are there new pics besides the ones of CB from yesterday? 

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

hey people I haven't been on all day but since there have been so many posts, I'm guessing something happened? what's up??

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

night everyone! 

and good luck finding those shoes liz! :)

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

yes I'd love to look through a slide show of all of B's outfits. especially early in the show, she never wore something I didn't love!

Posted at
x Close Ad