~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

okay the more I look at these pics, the more I believe that THEY NEED TO GET MARRIED NOW. I know that's ridiculous since blair is in fact still married to another man and dating another man, (don't get me started haha) but they just need to be together now.

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

they just looks so perfect together. and liz, I love that outfit too!! and chuck is looking pretty fine...this better be a good scene!! 

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

@shan gg

even if CB are happy, I doubt our discussions will end. we'll just be discussing how amazing their scenes are and hoping for an engagement/wedding/etc! :) though I hate what this show has become, I'm glad it made me feel the need to join this forum! I never realized how many CB fans there are (worldwide!!) til C & B trended today. and nothing even happened besides a few pics on set. amazing. :D you all are the best!!

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

@30something and SLC

I agree. If CB are back together, I definitely won't be complaining!!

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

no it hasn't been confirmed as of yet.

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

also I wouldn't be ok with them getting back together too soon since blair is loco right now. I just want dair to be over mostly. and chair eventually...but the main thing is dair. it's the worst. EW

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

@30something

haha don't worry, I have no doubt that chair=endgame (if the writers have any sense at all) but I want them to have all of season 6 together (especially if it's only a 1/2 season!!)

I guess chair does need to take time...they were friends for their whole lives til finally becoming a couple in season 3 afterall! but dair sure as hell happened overnight! I still will never get it. it's just wrong.

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

haha I'm off of my high too. I love the chair fans though. for that glorious few hours after the pics came out, we were all celebrating :)

but I'm nervous too b/c until the eps come out, you never know. and I wouldn't put it past them to do this to keep people watching after the backlash from this ridiculous dair SL...I'm still not watching til the finale.

but at least there's the tiniest glimmer of hope :) and at least they have scenes together. though lately, blair hasn't seemed her self at all so I don't even enjoy her scenes with chuck. (at least not since 5x11) if it's queen b again, i'm all for it though! we'll just have to wait and see if this is legit.

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

I watched it too liz!! :)

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

aw nate and jenny were cute together in s1!

Posted at