~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

no I don't want anymore hate anything!! get them together for good! :)

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

for us a million the world zero.

Great comment, Isa!!

Read more: http://www.tvfanatic.com/forum/gossip-girl/general-discussion/chuck-and-blair-20/page-21294.html#ixzz1oHJgBRjz

agreed!!

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

@shan_gg

I know right?! I mean in like 10 minutes, C&B trended. That's a great fandom. If they're cruel enough to trick us with this, they'll be screwed, so I doubt they'd do that. But still, the next few eps are dair, so I'm waiting til the finale to watch again!

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

haha I love how it's trending :) that makes me so happy! everyone with a twitter, help trend chuck and blair!!

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

@just_another_girl:

well I still won't be watching anytime soon (I mean the next ep is still about dair sex and they won't kill dair that soon) so until I'm sure we're getting chair, I'm boycotting. So their plan won't work on me!

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

I hope they're not doing this just to keep us watching after the break. I hope it's real, but if it's not I will be beyond angry.

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

though I'd much rather blair's cycle of men end with chuck than dan, don't get me wrong. I just think she's been all over the place lately. 

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

ya GGQ, that's the only thing I don't like about this. She went from louis to chuck, back to louis, to dan, and now back to chuck?? WTH B?!

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

haha I don't think it's too soon as long as we don't celebrate outside of the chair thread :) and especially not until we're 100% sure this is happening! True or not, this has made my day!!

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

:)!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at