~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

I just watched a few season 5 scenes and wow I really can't stand this blair. since season 2 she hasn't been totally herself, but especially this season. I really hate this blair! :(

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

@elena

agreed. btw when did dan cheat on V with serena? 

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

but I guess that's better than no season 6 at all. If it was canceled, they'd for sure end it with dair at this point. and we're not 100% sure that's true so I'll chill out for now. I'm just so mad that we probably won't get to see all the amazing chairness I thought would happen. It's becoming very real that this show is ending and as of now it sucks. UGH

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

damnit. after an awful season, and them starting this dair sh*t, we only get like 12 more eps?? so much for chair engagement/wedding/etc. THIS SUCKS!!! 5 years of amazing chair and it was all for nothing. SO MAD RIGHT NOW. kill dair now so they can at least end the show without that. ugh.

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

oh ya I forgot it's not a new episode tonight! watching 1x08 sounds great :)

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

haha thanks AL&NP :)

Liz, that is a great one! If I'm home tomorrow I'll watch it too. Is anyone brave enough to tune in for the dair sex?? I just can't bring myself to do it. ew!

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

omg I'm a regular character now!! cool :) does that have to do with how frequently you post or the # of posts? 

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

night 30something! 

The good thing about the craziness of this show lately is that it made me join this forum. I love talking to everyone here! I agree, we're inevitable. :)

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

@AL&NP

yes!! I remember the first episode (after being excited about them finally being together all summer) I was like "shoot this sucks! They don't know what to do with them!" and it just went downhill from there.

Posted at