~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

haha thanks AL&NP :)

Liz, that is a great one! If I'm home tomorrow I'll watch it too. Is anyone brave enough to tune in for the dair sex?? I just can't bring myself to do it. ew!

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

omg I'm a regular character now!! cool :) does that have to do with how frequently you post or the # of posts? 

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

night 30something! 

The good thing about the craziness of this show lately is that it made me join this forum. I love talking to everyone here! I agree, we're inevitable. :)

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

@AL&NP

yes!! I remember the first episode (after being excited about them finally being together all summer) I was like "shoot this sucks! They don't know what to do with them!" and it just went downhill from there.

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

@ALandNP

I think it's from 3x01 when they're looking at the models and they decide not to do the game anymore, but I may be wrong. 

@still love chuck

love that video!! I didn't want it to end!

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

hmm I really don't want blair to get dumped by dan though...that would just be sad. hopefully they'll come to a mutual agreement. blair will snap out of it and realize that it's just wrong and dan will think he's too good for B. I agree at least that thread takes chair vs. dair out of it. dan has annoyed me since the beginning of S2. I never in a million years pictured him with blair, so that has nothing to do w/ it. I just don't like the character.

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

though the chair thread is a good enough place to discuss how much dan sucks now

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

@all lurk and no play

I bumped it! hehe

Posted at

Why Dan Humprehy Sucks...

bump

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

dan is just a jerk. sorry but he is. and a creepy jerk at that.

Posted at

Want more ?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

x Close Ad