~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

haha people dan ADMITTED that he was keeping them apart. plain and simple. stop defending something even dan admitted to doing. you can't debate that.

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

@flaminga

that's ridiculous. dan admitted that he was keeping C and B apart last episode, and it was obvious that he was trying to keep her to himself after the wedding when he didn't tell serena what was going on and he stormed out when blair's friends showed up. 

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

@ivie

I think he is creepy because he wrote a book about his fantasies of having sex with blair, he sent the text and blamed it on chuck, and he was actively trying to keep blair away from chuck (and serena after the wedding) so that he could have her to himself. that's fine if you don't think that's creepy, but I do. And I don't think you can argue that that was awful of dan and awful of blair to kiss in chuck's room...I thought that that was really trashy.

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

**to send the pic, not a video...it was a pic of db kissing right? i don't even remember, I had no idea what was going on last episode!

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

first aid kit,

regardless of what the writers are saying as damage control, by watching the episode you can tell that 1. he sent the video and repeatedly blamed it on chuck, and 2. he even admitted to keeping B and C apart. the writers can't backtrack on that one.

no because when she described her love with louis as happy, chuck 'let her go' and wanted her to be with louis. he didn't try to be with her until after therapy and after she called and decided that she wasn't happy with louis and loved chuck. and in S2, when he thought that he couldn't make her happy, he let her go. 

blair and dan kissed in his own bedroom and dan was being a huge creep and manipulating blair. I'd be mad enough to send a video too. and he wasn't trying to hurt blair, just dan. (which I don't blame him for. if dan is going to be a creep and manipulate blair, at least don't kiss her in C's bedroom. or in a hospital in front of serena, but that's a different story)

I liked dan in S1, but since then he's just become more and more hypocritical and I can't stand it. You may like him, or think he's a good person, but to me, Chuck is better, because he's at least a genuine person and owns up to his actions instead of acting holier-than-thou all the time. but we'll always disagree here.

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

whatever. chuck has become a better person while dan has just gotten worse and worse since S1. obviously, when people come to this thread to bash chuck and defend dan, we're not going to agree with you. 

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

at this point I think Blair should end up alone. And while I don't find it abusive, I won't ever defend chuck punching the glass. It wasn't a huge deal in my opinion though...just a way to shock the viewers. I think with the IP/Jenny/glass punch, they were trying to make us hate chuck enough to have CB apart. But, Chuck was angry in the moment and punched a window (or whatever he punched) while dan intentionally planned to ruin the wedding, blame it on chuck, and keep them apart. 

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

I love this scene, when blair says 'oops' and chuck laughs :) S2 was so great.

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

@hallq

which is why I won't be watching. I'm not worried though. No matter how good it is, he'll never come close to Chuck.

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

@Cece's revenge

if you're saying that dan/blair is healthy, get real. dan has been manipulating her the whole time. chuck may have done things in the past, but he's a much better person, and just wants blair to be happy. dan has been creepy behind the scenes to influence blair's decisions. Don't think dan is so much better just because he acts like he is.

@liz and 30 something,

I just wish they hadn't brought up his mother. I hated that too. And I was moved by the hospital scene but I hated how they brought bart back as a ghost and chuck was actually talking to him like a crazy person. That was crossing the line, especially for a show like GG. (but then we had the God pact storyline this season so whatever)

Posted at