~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

I LOVED when C and B schemed together!! we haven't seen that since S2 :( As much as I love CB, this show shouldn't be all about romance and stuff. I miss the friendships, family problems/drama, and the schemes!! 

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

@30something

I don't remember that!

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

ya I liked it for a few eps but it did make him look old-manish after a while. I loved his hair in the funeral ep too. I hate how his hair is right now though. it's like a buzz or something! haha until CB comes back, we can just critique the hair/makeup/fashion :)

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

@shang gg

agreed. I still can't believe they copied it like that though. awful. I saw on the dair thread that they think they did the chair-like scene with db in the middle of the season to show that they will last, unlike chair, which didn't workout. I don't really know why they did it, maybe just to make us mad, but it was a low blow for sure. UGH.

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

I think he looked hot at the beginning of S2 too! (dang and Season 4!) Soooooo different from Season 1!!

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

ew yes what was that outfit?? looks like it came from target or worse. but B has had misses since S3. I remember some of the stuff she wore :/ but each season she's had some great ones too! I loved her in that red/orange dress when chuck was apologizing and I loved the red dress on V day (even though her actions ruined it for me)...where did the hair/makeup/fashion people from S1 and 2 go?? can't we at least have her look good if she won't even be acting like herself?

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

oh no it's the old one nvm. ew seeing that once was enough.

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

so is there a new promo out? I saw that someone said something about it...

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

haha I'm confused too! chuck never said that :) (at least not in any ep I ever saw! hehe maybe it happened during the writers strike ;)

I'm totally fine with rationally discussing GG with people who aren't chair fans, but the can't expect to have a friendly convo when they are demanding that we see it their way. and they can't expect us to change our minds just because of their words of wisdom...not gonna happen.

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

@first aid kit

well chuck got therapy, helped an old man across the street (aww), prevented the priest from ruining the wedding, offered to pay the dowry, etc. Chuck's been good this season. Dan hasn't just been bad this season. He's progressively become more hypocritical since Season 1. I liked dan when the show started but since then, I've disliked him more and more each episode (and this was before blair/dan started happening but especially now). I think it was ridiculous for dan to demand that she is either with him romantically or not at all when she is still married and when he's just heard how much she loves chuck. So he wants to further complicate her life, and jeopardize her relationship with serena by making her choose either to be with him or not be friends anymore?? ugh.

Posted at