~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

here is the no white noise recap!

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

haha 30something it's funny how easy it is to forget the awful/ridiculous storylines!

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

btw who did chuck go to prom with? if serena went with dan and blair went with nate...chuck didn't go alone I hope!! :( poor bb. I can't get over how sweet he was to make blair's day perfect. even when she's yelling at him for putting nelli yuki's name in, he just takes it.

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

gtg study but I'll be back around 6 and now that I know how to post pics I'll be doing it all the time! haha

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

as a reminder of one of chuck's good deeds for blair. I love how he made her little prom scrapbook come true!! :) chuck can be so sweet

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

I did it!! 

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

haha I didn't like harry/ginny much in HH and didn't really care about the romance aspect (but yes, harry/hermoine would've been great!!). HP is great on its own without all the couples. I never even thought about shipping! The writing was so good, what happened happened and I never questioned it haha

and I can't stand twilight. I'm sorr anyone who likes it, but I think it's just terrible. I'd choose edward over jacob (b/c jacob really annoys me) but I don't really like edward that much either...I just think the whole story is creepy and stupid. haha

anyway, yes that is ridiculous to generalize because we're all so different (besides the fact that we ship CB). I think CB is a very mature (almost too mature and strong for teenagers! especially in high school) and based on understanding/love/etc whereas dan/blair is just happening b/c dan manipulated crazy blair. But whatever. I doubt that that spoiler is true. It sounds too good to be true and it doesn't seem like db is going away anytime soon :(

and the polls reflect the people that actually care enough at this point to vote. If I didn't love talking to you guys, I would've probably left GG until I was sure CB was finally happening. there just isn't anything good about this show anymore. So most of the voters are db fans probably. 

I'm still hopeful that the writers will find some way to get blair and gg out of this mess, but until I'm sure that's happening, I will not be tuning in to watch dan and blair get it on. what a nightmare. 

yes, please post CB pics!! I would if I knew how :)

(maybe I'll try to figure it out...)

Posted at