~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

JUST IGNORE IT.

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

@Isa not bella

that would be great! but then if dan is dreaming about her (gah I thought they said no more dreams!! and I like when blair's the only one that dreams. but maybe I'm just biased b/c I don't like dan...) anyway if he's dreaming about her, but she's back with chuck, that storyline still would be happening...and that's only in a few episodes (though that's more than enough time for blair to totally change her mind again so who knows?!)

that's good news anyway, even if it's not true, at least it gives us some hope :)

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

@cass

sadly, i doubt that's true.

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

here is the no white noise recap!

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

haha 30something it's funny how easy it is to forget the awful/ridiculous storylines!

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

btw who did chuck go to prom with? if serena went with dan and blair went with nate...chuck didn't go alone I hope!! :( poor bb. I can't get over how sweet he was to make blair's day perfect. even when she's yelling at him for putting nelli yuki's name in, he just takes it.

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

gtg study but I'll be back around 6 and now that I know how to post pics I'll be doing it all the time! haha

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

as a reminder of one of chuck's good deeds for blair. I love how he made her little prom scrapbook come true!! :) chuck can be so sweet

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

Posted at

Want more ?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

x Close Ad