~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

@define like

that cannot just be onscreen chemistry. just sayin...

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

ya but buckley is saying bad ratings don't mean it's a bad show, when it is a terrible show. If it was a great show but had a smaller following, so it had smaller ratings, it would be a different story. GG was huge a few years ago, but it sucks now, regardless of the ratings. 

maybe bad ratings don't always mean a bad show, but in this case, he has both bad ratings and a bad show, so he shouldn't be pointing that out, it isn't helping his case. I still watch GG (well I did before last ep haha) because I fell in love with the show and then during season 2 with Chuck and Blair. If I wasn't a passionate shipper, I would've left the show during season 3...you can't deny that the quality has gone down a lot. The plots don't even make sense!!

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

liz, I agree that it might backfire if they got together IRL but still I can't help wanting them to!! especially when they're not even together on screen :(

I didn't hate vanessa at first. I used to like how dan and vanessa were different and didn't like the UES ways, but when they started being even worse than the UESiders, I started really hating them because they became judgmental hypocrites. I respect Chuck (who at least owns up to his nefarious actions) so much more than dan or vanessa who did the same kind of stuff but still thought they were somehow morally superior. 

I can't say that I necessarily miss vanessa, but I do miss eric, the archibalds, bart, cati and iz, etc. because it really helps to have more characters than just the main 6 people. I especially miss eric. I loved when he and chuck became close during season 2 (it was season 2 right??) Season 1 and 2 were definitely the golden days in many ways. It is sad to see how far the show has fallen, but if I ever buy the dvds, I'll just buy S1 and 2 and pretend it ended there :)

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

oh, aleigh, I saw it on perez. I know this is lame, but I always hoped he'd end up with leighton. In every interview about her, he is so sweet! I just don't see him and jessica together (can't shake that it's like chuck and vanessa haha) but as long as he's happy!! (I want Ed to be happy if chuck can't be haha)

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

@ALeigh

no they're not!!!! how do you know?? :( 

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

okay, I know the signs are there that CB isn't over and that they'll most likely be endgame...but this whole thing really doesn't make sense. I would hate hate hate dan/blair in any scenario because I think that it's very contrived and OOC (for either of them to like the other, but especially for blair to like dan) but ignoring my general disgust for the pairing, it still makes no sense that blair loves chuck so much and chuck keeps asking her to run away together, be together, etc etc and she doesn't because she has to get past her loveless marriage...and 5 seconds later, she's kissing humphrey. It was just so out of the blue and right in the midst of her loving chuck but getting married to louis anyway. Is 2 guys not enough blair?! I just don't get it at all.

And a CB reunion after this mess won't be that great b/c blair obviously doesn't love him that much and she'll probably decide she wants to be with some random guy and leave again 5 seconds later. The ridiculous reasons blair is making up for not being with chuck plus her makeout in his room make her seem very fickle, indecisive, and inconsiderate. If she really did love chuck, she wouldn't have done that. I just do not get it, I could go on and on.

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

yikes, I agree about chuck's hair :( I liked it best in season 2!

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

me too!! I'm still not tuning in, but maybe I'll be brave enough to watch it online :)

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

ya I like that too. I admit, I can be a bit biased b/c I'm such a big chair fan, but I think no matter what you ship (or even if you don't care) you can tell that nothing is making any sense.

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

I agree, I'm so glad he addressed how ridiculous that scene was. 

Posted at