~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

the thing is, after this episode, I really don't care what happens. Blair is going to play princess, dan is going to creep on her until she finds out and ditches him (finally), chuck is going to wait for blair or become involved in some other plot line (maybe dealing with diana/jack/idk), nate and lola are going to be together, and serena is going to be mad at blair over her and dan's relationship (which may or may not happen. hopefully not.)...until louis is out of the picture, dan is gone, and blair and chuck are ready to finally be together (which now seems further away), I really don't care. blair looks really pretty in the next episode, but that look like the only good thing about it...and won't blair be living in monaco for the next year? how will she still be in nyc all the time? hmmm

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

@GGQ

I think he would send the video, but I agree the lurking in the dark thing was a bit much...in reality, he would just be pouting in his loft or something.

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

JTB & TLC 

I hope so!!! that would make my day. but it still doesn't explain them kissing in those pics...I guess they'll happen eventually but I really hope not b/c dan sucks!! I'm kind of glad chuck and blair aren't getting together now though because blair needs to get herself together and right now she's a complete mess. and dan is a creep. a super creep.

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

wait so was it definitely dan that sent it? yes. finally his crummy character will get what he deserves. this episode just made me hate him more. but next episode-"I know what I have to do. Are you going to make your move or what?"-Blair wth?!!

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

i mean I think it was nice of him to offer to pay for it, but whatever. ew dan and blair at the bar...

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

this is so dumb. so so so dumb. this show is so annoying

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

um so what is blair's excuse for them not to be together now?? "she doesn't want anything hanging over their heads" so they can't be together?? WTH?!!!!!!

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

why would S protect dan though?? that makes no sense to me...he's only been a jerk to her so I doubt she would take the blame for him. "I have to go to the bathroom"-if a guy said that after I told him I loved him I would be so done with him...but I can't understand why anyone would even like dan so who knows

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

ha seriously I wish it was dan. can't stand him. I was rolling my eyes during his stupid rant about how blair doesn't appreciate him. he's so annoying. go back to brooklyn dan! 

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

dan pouted that blair doesn't like him (duh) and left. thank God. unfortunately, that won't be the end of him :(

Posted at

Want more ?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

x Close Ad