Nor I could handle his grammaticaly excellent paragraphed opinions. lol
Nyny Forum Posts (Page 2)
Posted 10/15/2012 12:32:47 PM #
lol, He couldn't handle me. I am a whole lot of women. :PPosted 10/15/2012 12:31:58 PM #
I miss the 90's too. :\ I grew up watching Daria, the 00's kids won't have that pleasure. xDPosted 10/15/2012 12:03:55 PM #
Thank you very much for the guidance ^^ I'm gonna start part-time work, and I'll get home very tired and late. I guess BTVS and OUAT are going to be the only shows I'll watch for a while. Hope I don't end dellusional from all the magic. xDPosted 10/15/2012 11:46:10 AM #
Is it too late to watch this show? lol I really want to, but is it THAT worth it? Give me 10 reasons xDPosted 10/15/2012 8:36:03 AM #
Let me do a remix.
lol nyny + kitty = i ship this lololololPosted 10/15/2012 8:26:52 AM #
lol nyny + kitty = i ship this lololololoPosted 10/15/2012 7:39:06 AM #
It's obvious that you had very high hopes for TVD and it let you down so badly, you're hurt.
Aww... Come here...Posted 10/14/2012 3:36:54 PM #
Dear new users full of hopes and wanting to disucss a sho you like. You are going to be disappointed. :(Posted 10/14/2012 3:21:00 PM #
creator Jeff Davis has gave out some major new spoiler details on where he plans to take the show next at New York’s Comic Con 2012, check them out below.
Posted 10/14/2012 8:51:08 AM #
- Daniel Sharman, who plays new wolf Isaac on the MTV hit, will be in at least eight episodes in the first half of season three. There’s a good chance Sharman could eventually be bumped up to series regular.
- I love Isaac as a character, I feel like they can go anywhere with him. Thankfully, he's gonna have enough time to evolve in the show.
- There will be a flashback episode where fans will be seeing a young Derek Hale.
- The blue eyes will be explained in a flashback episode.
- Good to know that we're gonna get more details on the mythology side of this show. Hopefully, we'll get answers to more than the eye color thing.
- Lydia will be part of Scott’s pack with less romantic between Stiles and Lydia.
- Would've been A LOT better if Jackson stuck by. Still, it's good enough she's not with Stiles anyway. (I love you writers of this show lol)
- There will be further follow up to when Derek says “we’re brothers now”" in the .
- YES ! Thank god they're going deep with the link between werewolves/same pack members and hopefully not in a weird twilight-ish way.
- Lydia’s abilities will be revealed this season. “Women will be finding their power”.
- Because Lydia is a deep complex character with a lot of potential. Allison is plain awesome-bad-ass in her way. And no one is a perfect damsel in distress. Gotta love this show.
- A gay character will be introduced.
- Don't we have Danny? I like him, he should get more involved. Still, the more the merrier I guess.
- Stiles could be bisexual as Jeff Davis revealed that it was “spoiler territory”
- STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM DEREK YOU ANNOYING IRONIC STALKER.
- Erica and Boyd will be the main mystery of the first few episodes.
- What they saw, who they met (the Alpha pack apparently)...etc
- Allison will be completely reversed from what she was in season 3 and will have a redemption.