Klaroline or Forwood?

the only good thing that may come up with this pregnancy is Hayley's death in the labor

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

why do I have the feeling that Klaus' character will be ruined once and for all? I mean you have this deeply dysfunctional character and you give him the most idiot plotline ever..what's next ?Klaus getting deeply moved while he is changing dιapers...let's not talk about Hayley or Cami ..maybe Plec is dreaming to  transform him  him to a male whorelena(that would make him a golden..what?)

Posted at

4X15 THREAD

I don't believe that I say that but I actually felt for Elena Gilbert...This episode was good enough for me..Damon and Elena weren't annoying..In fact their behavoir in this episode took me back in season 2..It was also nice to have MF'slittle gang acknowledging that they can't just do whatever supernatural shit they want to for their own benefit withought caring about the consequences(well ,if they had figured that out erlier they could avoid some death..)

NEGATIVES:1.Caroline calling Tyler all the time

2.Caroline's hair

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Probably, they think that tatoos  don't fit in klaus' personality

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Well ,the weird part was Elijah staring at him..

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

I hope they will be better than the 1920's dresses(4x20) ughhh....WORST DRESSING EVER

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

I was watching  some clips of TVD and I noticed that whenever sth bad happens they all start saying ...OMG...OMG...OMG..OMG I'm not a native speaker but all this extensive use of the term sounds a bit rediculous to me

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

Well, the guy thinks that he makes huge sacrifices for her..She doesn't seem to apreciate any of this..the truth is somewhere in the midle..I mean yes,he has done some things against his character for her but he can't wait Caroline kissing his feet for them and forget everything..

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

To Klaus ,it seemed like another rejection.. I felt the same way the first time I watched it..but then  I found the look on her face confused like she didn'know what she was supposed to say to him..

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

For me it was like they were tuned in different frequences ..She was crying like a baby and he was like whatever,let's get this over with(I'm pissed of that  I got kicked of TVD)

Posted at