This is GossipGirl, you know

I believe she may be pregnant

But, I was thinking it could have been planted. As for the point, I don't really know. I never really know the point of anything some of them do, like Charlie and Charlotte for example near the end exchanging shit. Like wtf? This bitch hates her own family that much?

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

Lol, I love Elena's post

Posted at

This is GossipGirl, you know

The pregnancy test could have been PLANTED

Felt to say it in caps, since I havent really saw anyone say this yet

Posted at

CHAIR BABY!?!?!?!! (Spoilers)

after* 3 weeks

Posted at

CHAIR BABY!?!?!?!! (Spoilers)

i find crazy if is chair's they just had sex in that night, after only tree weeks she is suspecting to be pregnate?

I'm not fully educated but I think finding out 3 weeks should make sense

Posted at

why gossip girl sucks

The real Kellerz was cool

I don't know why she got her account deleted though

Posted at

Oh gosh I lol'd (TVD)

"I guess I was under the impression that Stefan was ALREADY drinking human blood at that point? I mean, I know he became a junkie briefly, but he'd been drinking Elena's blood, plus the occasional blood bag when he got hurt. So I guess I don't see why he was acting like he'd fallen off the wagon or whatever. Anyway, it's what Klaus wanted."

lol love this guy.

Posted at

Oh gosh I lol'd (TVD)

Posted at

Oh gosh I lol'd (TVD)

"We didn't see Tyler in this episode, but Caroline sure looked like SHE had. Over and over."

I love Price Peterson's reviews. didnotfeelinglikepostingthisinTVDforumsorry

And a couple of more

"let's face it, Katherine has loved every man she's ever met? Including Klaus, Elijah, Mason, Trevor and whatever Bulgarian knocked her up back in the day? I mean, nice try, lady, but you are LOOSE"

Posted at

Couple of thoughts on Delena

Before we jump into this recap, let's just get something out of the way first: Damon and Elena kissed. Literally billions of you have been waiting for this for literally thousands of years. Congratulations! But come on, get real. He was on his DEATH BED, you guys. Don't read too much into it, Damon certainly didn't seem to. Okay I feel better for having said that. #truth2power

I love Peterson's reviews

Posted at