Really want Damon to die

Lol a foot. Yeah true but it seems off in season two for me.

Posted at

Gossip Girl': Is Chuck Bass abusive? E.P. says no; we beg to differ

It's true. I was so angry when Josh Schwartz said "Chuck and Blair are the king and queen, everyone else is a pawn,...except Serena" 

WHAT? what exactly are you saying? 

He actually said that? The hell did this happen
Posted at

Even so....it is unacceptable especially since Blair may return to him. The writers are not handling things all too nicely and stand by Chuck's actions. It is quite depressing and I will not watch 4x21.

I agree. Meh.
Posted at

A man saying "your mine" it is just purely obsession. Terrifying really, no woman wants to hear a man say that to her.

I really don't want to defend him, honestly, but maybe it was the one too many drinks (and I heard drugs) that made him say that?
Posted at

WTF THEY RUINED CHAIR FOREVER

I love all of you. (not sarcasm)

Posted at

Nina and Ian leaving WHCD together

Are they dating? I keep seeing pics of them together

Posted at

Really want Damon to die

I dunno Halde, there's something about Stefan that annoys me. He reminds of Edward Cullen lol

Fuck no. In the first episode I thought he was an Edward Cullen 2.0 and even felt skeptical about giving the show a chance but, gosh not really. And he is way more attractive. You know, he DID leave Elena alone in S1 when she told him to stay away from her. He didn't watch her sleep like freak mister sparkles did to his girl.

Posted at

the vampire diaries may be cancelled!

Is there a site on my laptop where I can watch all of season 2? CW44.Com only has six full episodes.

Just install bittorrent and get your episodes from there.
Posted at

I don't get it? "Chair on chairs"

i smell wester

Ed and Leigh? But what about the spoiler

Posted at

I don't get it? "Chair on chairs"

Louis coming out of nowhere and now Jack popping out the blue is all too weird, really.

Posted at

Want more ?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

x Close Ad