chair engagement party or what???? news photos!!! (Spoilers)

Huh. Psychotic? That's so very, very interesting. I haven't been called that before. I've been called delusional. Crazy. I've been told I need to get over myself, etc, etc (and namely from ChuckxBlair fans, and namely from fans more psychotic than me who posted ad nauseum little heart graphics with CHAIR4ever!!!!!111!! behind it), but never psychotic. I stated an opinion, explained why I felt that opinion and that's that.

Unless you're an alt, you have like 11 posts. I'm not a senior here myself but I've been around the forum since the show was on season two (sad, yes) so from that little experience I'll just say yes, chair fans are crazy, like even retarded, but not all of them nor the majority are, I get along with several, and gosh...there are just as many obnoxious non-chair or whatever else fans out there, so again, stereotype. (and that is not referring to dair fans, incase anyone assumes)

On GGI I had a fight or two with hot headed chair fans, defended people from chair fans, but their not all like that. Gosh I sound like I'm defending a human race or something I better stop wtf, but yes that's my point.

You're allowed to be as rude and free expressive but yeah, obviously an insult will result in another insult from a "chair fan"

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

what episode is that pic from? Also I must go now :)

I actually haven't seen that ep because of school, and I was glee/TVD obsessed

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

there is hate sex after the fighting though

hate sex after the fighting???? WHEN?!?!?!?!?!?!?

the ep with Blair's 20th birthday party I believe, then the ep after that there is more

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

lol Prissy

Well...Chuck did ask her if she was sure and she did it anyway...knowing it would hurt Blair!!!!!!! Even if it's not just her fault!!! I hate her!!!!! It's not just because of her sleeping with Chuck...it's before that too!!! Just her sleeping with Chuck and making it impossible for Chair to be together at least for know...made me go from not liking to hate!!!! I didn't like her when she tried to go after Nate when he was with Vanessa and when he was with Serena. I also didn't like the way she treated Rufus!!!! But sleeping with Chuck, she crossed the line!!!!!!!

(I want to make it clear that I love Taylor Momsen....I just hate her character Jenny!!!!)

Yeah, Jenny's scenes are repetitive, she's just an object to get in the way of relationships and then there's the usual Rufus fight that'll last for two weeks.

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

lol why do you call him dan Donut? xD I don't get it

I think they were more mad at chuck because he's "chuck" and they figured it was more of his idea, and parents/friends just naturally blame the guy when that stuff happens, especially if he's older.

That's why I got tired of the show for awhile because Chuck always has to do some huge mistake that makes everyone hate him, it gets old.

Posted at

One thing I still don't get .....

I don't think she intended to turn Damon

Since she got caught in Stefan's room from the vervain(?) I think we weren't able to see what her plans were for turning Stefan, and probably Damon.

I think her fleeing off may have been a plan B, nice observation though it is rather hard to explain :)

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

lol TeamDamon4ever! Yeah well...Blair deserved to know that, and it wasn't just Jenny's fault

lol you're behind just keep watching the episodes, it gets better :)

there is hate sex after the fighting though

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

lol yes I liked Chuck's video more

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

agh the more seasons the more they have to break up, maybe they'll be like Merek (greys anatomy) and stay endgame for 5-6

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

Lol Anna, that was a season two promo :) Blair had one too, it was the "super bitch" song from Aguilera.

Posted at