I love you Stella.

lol, puck and rachel berry from Glee.

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

Leighted is still shipped? that irritated me for awhile

Posted at

I love you Stella.

lol that isn't lame, I was happy for her too in the last ep with matt. Delena I dunno, I love the chemistry but I have never really shipped them, and in season two it's on and off

Posted at

I love you Stella.

No problemo Flora, tumblr normally spoils me anyway!

and yes, bb damon needs some love <3 but I have been enjoying stelena of late too!

and caroline/tyler, i miss my forewood ;_;

Yeah, I don't really like Delena. Oh my gosh t-t I was pro Matt/Care but I fell in love with Forwood.

Posted at

I love you Stella.

Someone should just love poor Damon already, but I don't want it to be Elena.

Posted at

I love you Stella.

Oh, I'm so sorry for spoiling that :\ ughhhhhhh

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

lol thank you! My friends gave it to me actually, it's based off a character named Flora, in a video game (professor layton) lol :)

I'm in California

Posted at

I love you Stella.

:O

Kat should go back in the tomb

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

Well, despise what other's have as nickname, I'm the true bitch around here. And I won'T be bullied by a bunch of good-for-nothing virgins. I won't try to please everyone here, I'm just glad to have this thread with so many nice ladies :)

lol that's good, positive attitude

Thanks marti and anna nice to meet you too x)

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

lol, I won't lie I laugh a bit when stella and that group goes at it with each other. I noticed that even when she makes a non-chair or dair post they still attack her.

I fell in love with you when I read all of your posts! :'D

Oh my gosh thanks xD I seriously thought I was ignored since I'm always making TLDRs walls of texts! lol

Posted at