I AGREED WITH JENNY.

Ever since I fell behind on this show, I noticed like a load of Jenny hate here or there

Well I just finished 21, seriously.

Along the lines "really? thats it, she believed you cheated she was leaving with her ex husband"

Maybe somethings wrong with me, but these past 4 ep's I haven't hated Jenny.

Posted at

Ughhh These Episodes..

Yeah I never search for megaupload, the ep's just show up on google or sidereel. I just freaking hate that 72 minutes crap they pull off.

Anyway thanks I'll see how this works out x)

Posted at

Ughhh These Episodes..

Besides Itunes or CW, where else can I find this stuff. I hate megaupload, catching up is harder than I expected.

Posted at

perfect song Chair's ruined realtionship (Music)

I've been ear raping "I'm still breathing" from KP on my ipod lately, and took me a week to notice it actually, strongly fits with Blair and what happened with her on Chuck.

Posted at

So I missed 5 episodes...

oh alright

Posted at

Ahahaha thanks guys, Does CW have all the eps up?

Posted at

I stopped right when they aired Inglorious Bassterds. Pretty much everything after that I missed.

Was thinking of catching up before the finale, but before I did, just wanted to know, if these ep's are even worth watching

Because from what I've been reading they sound totally boring. (Aside from ex husbands and wives) So, catch up or just skip and watch finale?

mmthanks x) lol

Posted at

kings of leon suck

LOL.

Er, I like Taylor but she is overrated. I actually wanted LG to win more grammy's, kind of pissed me off she only got two.

Posted at

kings of leon suck

I love Kings of Leon

But this thread was so random, I lol'd.

Posted at

The Empire Strikes Jack - Promo 2 (Spoilers)

Where is everyone getting this "psycho ex" source from? FFFFFFFSOBEHINDDD

Posted at